Joe3954

New G60 Owner - need floor mats!

Had my first corrado now for a few months and have looked around here. Thought I better come out the woodwork and say hello. So hello!

G60 tornado red - 34k miles - 1 owner from new. Even had the original mild steel exhaust on it - which has now been removed as was blowing!

I'm looking for some original floor mats black with red stitching - can't seem to get my hands on any at all!

If anyone can't point me in the right direction that'll be great.

Thanks

Joe

I've never seen black mats with red stitching Joe,would they not be aftermarket ones?

The Corrado script mats from VW are basically just black.

Ian.

I thought the original ones have corrado written on them?

My friends got a vr6 storm and his mats are like a greeny colour with cream writing - he has cream leather interior?

I thought the original ones have corrado written on them?

My friends got a vr6 storm and his mats are like a greeny colour with cream writing - he has cream leather interior?

Yes, the OEM ones have Corrado in script on them but they are predominantly black. VW, I believe, only ever did mats in Black, Grey and Beige so if your friends are green then then they are definitely aftermarket ones.

Ian.

I have a feeling that the g60 you have bought was the one i nearly bought! I rang about it and they told me that it had just sold. Lol. Cant imagine theres many tornado g60s about with that low milage. Lol.

Pretty sure the mats are still available from the dealership. Around the £65 mark and only black with silver script left available iirc.

I was told by my tps that there were only 4 sets left in the UK. That was in August.

If thats the case there is only 3 sets left because i got a set the other week....

Gibbo - saw it on car and classic - got it from an older chap down in Somerset - been garaged it's whole life =).

Will give v dub a ring and see what they've got left in the cupboards!