Jim Bowen

Black interior light unit

The part number is the same as the grey unit......I have compared them side by side.

I'm sure there will be other numbers but I was comparing it to one from a mk3 golf highline

Oh well. That doesn't help at all. I'd really like one as my headlining is black. My lights been sprayed before but it's flaking off. Perhaps Annavr6 from Heritage could help out.

Oh well. That doesn't help at all. I'd really like one as my headlining is black. My lights been sprayed before but it's flaking off. Perhaps Annavr6 from Heritage could help out.

What did you do with the visors? Paint as well?

What did you do with the visors? Paint as well?

Will be changing my headlining to either black or a dark grey soon, i've been looking for visors from something else, Audi TT or R8 visors look like they could work, most of the hatchback visors are too deep.

Are these a straight swap?

I don't know yet, i intend to get some and find out, i can't see it being too much work to make them fit.

Correct part number for the black one is 1H0 947 105 01C - the last part is the colour code, which tends not to be printed on the units anywhere...)

Also fitted to Golf, Passat, Jetta, Vento, Transporter etc, but my bet is that someone in China's making them new.

Stone

The black dome lights were all made by Hella and part number is 1H0 947 111 01C.

I had about 9 of those in the past years and still have one with the flat switch and another with the funny early switch.

Correct part number for the black one is 1H0 947 105 01C - the last part is the colour code, which tends not to be printed on the units anywhere...)

Also fitted to Golf, Passat, Jetta, Vento, Transporter etc, but my bet is that someone in China's making them new.

Stone

Hmmm I know someone that manufacturers NLA VW parts in China. I'll have to see if he knows anything...

Still not found a black light nor attempted to colour one myself, but ordered some 2007 audi A4 cabriolet sun visors, only really seen the photo of them on ebay so not sure how they will fit but look similar to the corrado ones.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-A4-B7-Convertible-Drivers-Sun-Visor-Mirror-Loom-in-Black-8H0-857-552-C-/321723866427?fits=Car+Make%3AAudi%7CModel%3AA4&hash=item4ae83c9d3b

$_1.JPG