Stonejag

17" Compomotive MO5 or Speedlines, 5x100

Updated due to Corrado's demise...

Would like to get in some winter wheels for the R32. 17x7 Compomotive MO5 or Speedlines (2110s? 1440s? Try me) preferred, but I'd take MO6s for the right price.

Edited by Stonejag

Still don't seem very common! I have tons of nice wheels for the Golf, is it wrong of me to be considering a 4x100 swap? :lol:

Could do, but they'd have to be fairly skinny as all my wheels have offset in the 20s. I'd also have to downgrade to 288s since they're all 15".

Would much prefer finding the genuine article but it's a frustratingly empty market right now...

Just seen this thread. Don't know if you'd be interested but I have a set of 16" BBS 'Pininfarina' (apparently designed by him) wheels, in 5x100, 7" wide and with enough clearance to fit over 312's which I know because I've tried.

The wheels were apparently a rare option on mk3 Golfs and there's not many pictures around but they look like this:

d0942a086d9e65b47773fdc8c1548726.jpg

They're currently holding my VR6 breaker off the ground. They're in need of a refurb and new tyres but they are very unusual, very similar in appearance to Speedlines and overall a very nice looking wheel - here's the only picture I have of them:

217385a424eaf4f4b8f0c6e65a90828e.jpg

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

Tom

Speak to Redborbet aka Matt, not sure if he's sold his yet but there were up for sale not long ago

Cheers, chaps. Unfortunately my car's shell is now so rotten it's been refused an MOT - not failed, it was so bad they abandoned hope in the middle and told me to take it away!

Parked it up offroad while I work out what's going to happen next but I may well end up having to break it. Not a very happy bunny.

:(

Updated first post: would still like some of these, but in 17" as winters for my new R32, as 16s won't go over the brakes.

Hoping someone's got a set they'd be willing to let go, 17s are too big for the Corrado anyway ;)