Velocityrado

Trying to post pics

Hey guys, I've created my profile and tried to start a thread in the gallery. For some reason when I try to upload each pic into my folder they don't show up. I'm trying to upload from my iPhone, so maybe that's the problem, but it lets me choose pictures and seems like it's trying to upload, just no pic shows up. I did the exact same thing for my sig and profile pic

The iPhone is not great at managing the website with regard to picture uploads.

Check in the iTunes Store for Tapatalk and connect to The Corrado Forum through that - it'll make uploading pictures a LOT easier from your phone.

Hi I am relatively new too and found that pics taken by modern phones the files are too big. What I have had to do was dump the pic onto a pc then Google an online picture compressor (free)that will compress the file to a more acceptable size for the forum. I think anything over 1mb in size cannot be uploaded but as soon as the compressed file is under 1 mb It's fine. It wasis a bit more of a faf bit that's what I have found works.

I have just reread the last bit of that post. Crap English is courtesy of said clever phone and the dreaded autocomplete.