Dox

Genuine italvolanti black leather steering wheel. Superb condition

I have a 3 spoke leather Italvolanti wheel in my loft - are they worth anything?

I love that ebay wheel. Always fancied one but realistically I wouldn't use it.

Mines same as this

A9882843-66E9-4049-A293-F1F847C90A7B.jpg

I've got one of those in the garage too (but with a GTI Engineering front). Picked it up for £30 at GTI International a few years ago. Now replaced with a standard VR6 wheel as I think it suits the car better:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81046[/ATTACH]

EDIT: Wow I've had it a while... the seats in my car were the original ones before I fitted Recaros. Time really flies!

Edited by Portent

I've said it before too, I'm not really a fan of aftermarket steering wheels. I think the standard one suits the car fine. The US spec standard wheels are fugly though so I'd change it if I had one!

I've said it before too, I'm not really a fan of aftermarket steering wheels. I think the standard one suits the car fine. The US spec standard wheels are fugly though so I'd change it if I had one!

Im with you on the USA wheel mate but I find the stock euro VR one to be a little bit laaaaaarrrge! I do like the look though

Am I the only one that thinks these are Ugly as hell!?

Nope I'm not a fan either really. Hence why it's in my loft and not on the car. Tbh I would have a standard wheel on mine if the Momo didn't have such sentimental value to me