Tabbi

*** Help with Spoiler only working manually and not at speed ***

Previous owner said he swapped it but still the same. I think i will try another for peace of mind.

Any chance you can flip that around so I can see how many contacts are on there.

Still would like a picture of yours Tabbi to the colours of the wires going to it

1686a556e4e8b312ac1cd533a87bd214.jpg

There are four types,early ones are different and only fit early's the ones shown fit the majority of Corrado's, what you have there Gentlemen is a 45 & 58mph unit

Check the plug behind the fuse box W and V connections are next to each other. The V connector is for the MFA, so as thats not working as well might be simple as both plugs not pushed in fully.

This is just hoping it's as simple as that.

Edited by sankysvr6

Will drop the fuse box in the morning and make sure everything's tight. Will also try pulling the clocks to make sure the wires behind there are all tight. Also will check wires around steering cowling.

Gonna be busy but I want to get these issues sorted!

Ok so did all of the above, everything is plugged in tight. Boost pipe behind clocks is plugged in and good.

My Control Module Part Number is: 535 919 845 A.

What next... Swap module for working one?

And if so can i borrow someones to test please..?

and am i correct to say you only paid £2000 for it of a fellow corrado member only 2 weeks ago

Hi, yes it is and that would be none of your business my friend.

Out of curiousity, whats your point of bringing it up on my thread??

Edited by Tabbi

hi my friend i just think its a bit cheeky asking for help just to make £2000 profit.

Lol think that may be asking a bit much but who knows how far generosity goes?!

Donation, no problem guys. It is the least i can do as i have been overwhelmed by the help and support of fellow members. Lets hope i can actually fix the issues i have been seeking advice on... :thumbleft:

So... now that we have got that off our chests.... what is going on with this Spoiler and MFA guys....?

As you can appreciate fellas, If i am to make a 2k profit i need to fix these niggles right.....?? Haha

Im messing.... lol

Ok, so i changed the control module earlier and still not working at the relevant speeds.....

What next??

Ok, so i changed the control module earlier and still not working at the relevant speeds.....

What next??

Reduce the buy it now price to reflect the defect (sorry, couldn't help myself)

I think the broken wire is the culprit as speedo works fine so i assume that rules out VSS.

Possible a wire from clocks to the module not sending readings??

On the top of the fuse box there is a small distribution box with 3 or 4 white-blue wires plug into it. Those are your VSS feeds. Make sure that the module wiring is connected to this distribution box. As said before, buzz it out to make sure the wiring is continuous.

I did check them to make sure they were all plugged in and they were. Im quite handy with the mechanical side but haven't got a clue with the electrics.

Wouldnt the car have to be driven whilst testing so that the signal can be sent??