Gwr vr6

Yes please

Well that's my fun sorted in Spain this year , just hired a wee moped for the week . [ATTACH=CONFIG]81157[/ATTACH]

2014 model 175 bhp . I can see me getting through a back tyre the first week end

Spot on just booked tickets to aarogon gp in Spain , day after I arrive , got a good mate there with his wife on there bikes be a blast !!

I'm hiring it for 5 days mate . It's 1500 euro deposit and 650 euro for the 5 days . It is slightly more expensive because it's a gp weekend . Lots of other bikes available at a cheaper price though tbh .

I'm hiring it for 5 days mate . It's 1500 euro deposit and 650 euro for the 5 days . It is slightly more expensive because it's a gp weekend . Lots of other bikes available at a cheaper price though tbh .

I think I'd rather ride my "sensible" BMW over there.

I think I'd rather ride my "sensible" BMW over there.

Not all bmws are sensible though lol .

Not all bmws are sensible though lol .

1300cc, 180BHP (7 up from standard), 140 nm torque and no faring = sensible :bonk:

http://www.visordown.com/road-tests/the-power-and-the-glory-ducati-streetfighter-s-v-bmw-k1300r-v-triumph-speed-triple-v-honda-cb1000r/12458-3.html

And a speedo that climbs faster than my corrado's rev counter, lol

Edited by MZpog

There's nothing like the thrill of a fast bike!

I'll be back in the fold next year once my house is sorted.

I keep jumping on my lads aerox 50 lol it's soo funny to ride . Pitty they don't do 2 strokes no more , the smell of castrol r on a sunny day !!

Cheers mate, I'm sure you will enjoy!

I keep jumping on my lads aerox 50 lol it's soo funny to ride . Pitty they don't do 2 strokes no more , the smell of castrol r on a sunny day !!

Miss the smell of my old TDR.

Cracking bikes the tdr , right hooligan tool down a bendy road , and great at lifting the front wheel , preferred them over the tzr tbh as the tzr was so little and I'm 6ft2

Cracking bikes the tdr , right hooligan tool down a bendy road , and great at lifting the front wheel , preferred them over the tzr tbh as the tzr was so little and I'm 6ft2

I'm 5ft7 so when considering a TDR I had to see if I could cock my leg over it first. Remember one of the lads with a 600 bandit asking another mate what the hell it was as he initially thought it was a 125, until it blitz his 600.

Strange that despite being a bit vertically challenged, I've rode many a taller bike in anger.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81159[/ATTACH]

i used to love the old 2 stroke my last 1 was a tuned f2 ypvs 60hp at the wheel doesnt sound much but upset lots.then a couple of gsxr was fun to start with but the elastic throttle response soon wore off. ducatis next the bike ive owned for 18years my 900superlight not powerfull but up thru wales just spot on