Parptoot

Blue Corrado Storm wanted

Hi are you still looking for a mystic blue storm in A1 condition?

kind Regards

H

Hello all,

As per my newbie post here - http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?t=90667 I am now on the look out for a nice Corrado Storm, in blue.

I understand the hang-up about the storm is perhaps a little narrow minded but I've had the 'normal' VR6 and when I bought that it was the storm i wanted but they were out of reach.

My current car is for sale and I thought I'd have to sell that first but it seems I could gather the cash together from here and there.

I'm basing my budget on what I've see on the usual places like Piston heads, Auto trader and the dreaded E-bay.

While I have a budget, I feel revealing it could taint the experience so I'd like to see what's about via live adverts or through private messages on here.

So, what's out there? Who's toying with the idea of selling up?

I realise that these are not new cars now and some maybe looking a little tatty round the edges. I'm open for anything really, I have budget to tidy up a scabby one (within reason!) and there's room for a fully sorted one.

What I really DON'T want is -

Boomy exhaust systems

Heavily modified cars

Different engine transplants

You get the idea.

I have no issues with -

different wiper arms (Lupo?)

Coilovers - If a decent make, Bilstein etc.

Quiet aftermarket exhaust systems

Uprated speakers (no subs in boot though)

You see where I am with this, little trinkets and nice mods etc are ok. There you are then, let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Mike.