Calling all you Yorkshire C owners, just gauging any intrest of a possible Sunday or weekday meet, in the near future. :shrug:

Would be great to get a few of the forum members and their cars in one place.

Thinking of the old Post office pub on the M1 juction 38??

Hi Ray I could be up for this. We could maybe tie in with another local meet?

Hi Ray I could be up for this. We could maybe tie in with another local meet?

Nice one Chris good idea.

Will have to see if anyone else is interested.

I might be up for this depending on the date and if my G60 explodes on the nurburgring!

Old Post Office - I ll come if they are opened for awesome RIBS and giant STEAKS!

Though I think I am fully booked for several weekends now :(

And evenings too far to travel for me due to childcare too :(

Hey Ray you could tie it in with the Sheffield dubs meet on the 30th ���� it's not far from the m1 ��

Tom

I'm up for a weekend run out ,will be in the 8valve tho not the vrt

Well some good interest here then guys.

Will have to set a date, let this post run for a while longer to see if we get more interest.

What would you guys think to attending our local Sheffield Dubs meet on Sunday 31st May, starts at 12 midday. (As mentioned by Tom in earlier post?)

The venue is at the Waverley Pub location is:

Brinsworth Road,

Catcliffe,

Rotherham,

South Yorkshire,

S60 5RW

the link to pub...

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/25/25654/Waverley/Catcliffe

There's all kinds of Vag cars there and a friendly atmosphere.

Carvery on as well.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Edited by Ray1965

Sorry, cant make this, booked into Stonor Park on the 31st.

There is a classic car meet at the Humber Bridge this Friday evening if anyone fancies a drive over to hull.

Sorry, cant make this, booked into Stonor Park on the 31st.

There is a classic car meet at the Humber Bridge this Friday evening if anyone fancies a drive over to hull.

That's a bit of a trek for you Chris...

That's a bit of a trek for you Chris...

It's about 450mile round trip but have a mate who lives in Flitwick which is only about an hour away so staying at his on the Saturday night.

I did (around that area) there and back in the day a month or so ago in the Corrado and its not too bad. Its just the mileage that's going on the corrado, i'm getting near to 48K miles now.

It's about 450mile round trip but have a mate who lives in Flitwick which is only about an hour away so staying at his on the Saturday night.

I did (around that area) there and back in the day a month or so ago in the Corrado and its not too bad. Its just the mileage that's going on the corrado, i'm getting near to 48K miles now.

Good for you... Will try and catchup with you.. It's my local show... Last time I saw your car was at stoner in the careful hands of Chris g. Sadly no corrado at show for me, still under wraps in the garage. The mileage is leaping away from me.... I'm still on 41. But your having more fun.....

Good for you... Will try and catchup with you.. It's my local show... Last time I saw your car was at stoner in the careful hands of Chris g. Sadly no corrado at show for me, still under wraps in the garage. The mileage is leaping away from me.... I'm still on 41. But your having more fun.....

According to Chris's records, It was last at stonor in 2011 and had 43473 miles so shouldn't have changed much. Make sure you pop over and say hello, be good to put a face to a name.

You should take yours out for a run!