Sign in to follow this  
daves16v

I guess kids have done this??

New people moved in across the road, having buliding work done, sand on the drive........the result = :x :x :x :x :x :x

Washed it off with hopefully no side affects.

:mad:

Argh!! I just dont understand this total lack of respect for anything! They need to slap some of these kids REAL hard and teach em that they can't just go around doing this kind of thing!! :mad: :mad:

Best advice I have ever seen is on the side of matchboxes ....'Keep in a dry place and away from children' I always try to! :lol:

I hate kids too.

Have I ever told you about my crackpot idea for sterilising the less desirable members of our society? I like to think of it as enforced selective breeding.

I hate kids too.

Have I ever told you about my crackpot idea for sterilising the less desirable members of our society? I like to think of it as enforced selective breeding.

Gets my vote - licence to breed!

I hate kids too.

Beats sending them to jail, just castrate em, it cuts down on the testosterone so they're not as agressive, chops them out of the gene pool and it's a lot cheaper than prison :D

Please bear in mind that daves16v is a father, and might not entire agree with the comments in this thread :)

Bear in mind I we're all technically kids too :D just we're the nice ones :)

Not saying all kids... just ones that think it's clever/funny/acceptable to throw anything, let alone sand at a C :)

IMO it's the parents who want punishing for not bringing their kids up properly.

My daughter would never do anything like that :wink:

Crikey I didn't quite expect this response.

Oh and I do hate THOSE sort of kids. Being a father and trying to bring up my kids 'properly' it still makes you think of other kids as s&*ts, maybe even more.

I'm with stevemac on this one...........it's the parents. I'm sure most people think this way.

BTW my kids ALWAYS open car doors carefully :wink:

I hate kids too.

Gets my vote - licence to breed!

It worked in Sweden for a long time.

I'm with stevemac on this one...........it's the parents. I'm sure most people think this way.

Trouble is these days is a lot of the parents are kids themselves....

Trouble is these days is a lot of the parents are kids themselves....

sadly got to agree with you two :roll: lol :lol:

its the way the kids are bought up and how well the parents do the "parenting"

i know this to well as across the road from me we have the family from hell which ive had one to many running with but its all the fathers fault he is a total tooser that lets them do what ever they want :mad: and then he wanders why three of his kids already been in prison :roll: and the oldest is only 21 then 19, 18, and the youngest is 16 but lets hope his older bros dont involve him into that kind of crap