EJ Taylor

WANTED: Roof Lining - NOT SNAPPED - OXFORD

As title really,

Its to be re-trimmed so any water damage or stains dont matter, just as long as its structurally sound.

Obv as they are so flimsy you cant post it so local/close to oxford would be ideal.

Sound

Edited by EJ Taylor

I've got one in grey if that's of use? Based in Northwood(Middx)

Edited by fla

I've got one in grey if that's of use? Based in Northwood(Middx)

how did i miss this, sorry, wasnt ignoring you! so far this has been the closest so might be calling you out on this.

What you after for it?

I've got one in Derbyshire, postcode DE7 if that's any good? :-)

could be ill see what the sitch is with fla and let you know man, thanks for the response !!!

may or may not help you but if its being re trimmed anyway then you can easily fix any snapped headliner with a fibre glass repair kit, just got to make sure its held in the right position as the resin sets,

may or may not help you but if its being re trimmed anyway then you can easily fix any snapped headliner with a fibre glass repair kit, just got to make sure its held in the right position as the resin sets,

yes, im aware, but a certain **** tard (me) had a few to many one night while repairing it and fiber glassed the wrong side. :dance::bonk::angel::onfire::flasingsmile::clap::wave::pukeleft::compress:

yes, im aware, but a certain **** tard (me) had a few to many one night while repairing it and fiber glassed the wrong side. :dance::bonk::angel::onfire::flasingsmile::clap::wave::pukeleft::compress:

and before you say, i hd peeled the cloth of about 2 months before and the lining was just sat at my mates garage... F ck my life haha

you didnt?! lol , i was close to including do the repair on the backside but i didnt think i would need to hahaha , if you still got it though you might be able to pull the fibreglass off and fill and sand what ever it pulls off,

you didnt?! lol , i was close to including do the repair on the backside but i didnt think i would need to hahaha , if you still got it though you might be able to pull the fibreglass off and fill and sand what ever it pulls off,

hahaha shut up, just shut up, i still cant believe i did, when i say too many i dont mean beers :mrgreen:, if that helps justify it

it still makes me laugh now, and when i have to explain to people what happens every time i get abused, deserved though, and no because being me i did a bloody good job of it and reinforced the small bits either side of the sunroof n everything ha