BILLCOR

As New MK4 R32

Ummmm mk7 golf r or mk4 r32..... Amazing car but reaching with that price

Is that how the floor mat comes from the factory?

They look like the rubber winter mats. I have a similar set for my Corrado.

Ummmm mk7 golf r or mk4 r32..... Amazing car but reaching with that price

what ever happened to your car man?

They look like the rubber winter mats. I have a similar set for my Corrado.

I meant so mucky :lol:

Is that how the floor mat comes from the factory?

Yeah they are mucky (odd when you're asking £25K ffs - clean them!) but I bet the reason he's taken the original 'R' carpet mats out is because idiots pay £250 for them on forums / ebay.

Paid £7K for mine with 56K on it which I thought was a fair price for a fair car. Almost 4 x that is bonkers.

Indeed, imagine buying a £7k one and spending the £18k change on it.

I think he needs to keep it another 10yrs before assuming its a collectors item.

Yeah they are mucky (odd when you're asking £25K ffs - clean them!) but I bet the reason he's taken the original 'R' carpet mats out is because idiots pay £250 for them on forums / ebay.

Paid £7K for mine with 56K on it which I thought was a fair price

7k for some floor mats f uck me kev you got done mate

For the money, and if you want an R32, there is this available - http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/golf-r32-r/volkswagen-golf-dsg-r32-mtm-turbo-600hp-2006/2800656

And you can spend the change on petrol to annoy supercars!

Nice! Looks like a rebranded HGP kit, which = big money.....and the MK5 drives a lot nicer than the MK4!

7k for some floor mats f uck me kev you got done mate

Lol!

im not keen on the shape but holy cow im keen on the 2.53 0-62mph time!! :D

Exactly!

ha ha ha trust you eh EJ ;) lol

you would all be lost without my advanced intellect and hilarious comments :scratch::scratch::scratch:

haha

For the money, and if you want an R32, there is this available - http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/golf-r32-r/volkswagen-golf-dsg-r32-mtm-turbo-600hp-2006/2800656

And you can spend the change on petrol to annoy supercars!

i do genuinely think he has got his heads in the clouds, keep an eye on it, come september "Re-listed AGAIN due to time waster £10,000 ono" lol

you would all be lost without my advanced intellect and hilarious comments :scratch::scratch::scratch:

haha

indeed we would, & smile a lot less too

i do genuinely think he has got his heads in the clouds, keep an eye on it, come september "Re-listed AGAIN due to time waster £10,000 ono" lol

yup definitely

for that money you could invest in an E30 M3 with fairly low mileage - which will truly pile on the £'s faster too

People seem to think the R32 is a special car, its not. It was too slow, too thirsty and has basically no motorsport pedigree which is essentially what you need for a good appreciating car that will be collected.

Just because something has extremely low mileage doesn't make it a good buy, in fact I don't see the point in such cars. If you did buy it you wouldn't use it as putting miles on would seemingly devalue the car. There's better ways to invest money and whats the point in having a car if you cant use it.

People seem to think the R32 is a special car, its not. It was too slow, too thirsty and has basically no motorsport pedigree which is essentially what you need for a good appreciating car that will be collected.

Just because something has extremely low mileage doesn't make it a good buy, in fact I don't see the point in such cars. If you did buy it you wouldn't use it as putting miles on would seemingly devalue the car. There's better ways to invest money and whats the point in having a car if you cant use it.

good points well made