the web link is fantastic

Been standing at molcombe most of the day and in Audi hospitality.. One or two crashes... Respect to the guy that builds the hay bales every time.

Good to see Jackie Stewart and stering moss go up today, Mr button in the mclaren with his wife. Do you reckon she knows something about his driving... She had a helmet Jensen just some sunnies.

Did you see the guy that drove the Nissan Juke up on 2 wheels today ? Nutter.

Edited by delfinis38

Who did the storm in the car park near the porsche stand belong to then? Didn't see much of the hillclimb but did get around the rest of the stands. Hillclimb and rally stages tomorrow.

Who did the storm in the car park near the porsche stand belong to then? Didn't see much of the hillclimb but did get around the rest of the stands. Hillclimb and rally stages tomorrow.

My green Storm was parked near-ish to the entrance there on Saturday. Goodwood was awesome. Haven't been for 8 - 10 years, and it's got much bigger. Definitely going again next year.

That will be yours then! Looked great! We've been for the last 3 shows and it's been getting better and better.

Awesome weekend... Rossi made Sunday... Just been watching super bikes from weekend how the hell does he get that bike round the corners on its side...

Respect for riding his bike into goodwood house front entrance. :)

Suzi Perry a bit gob smacked the amount of people in front of the house when he was interviewed.

Edited by delfinis38

Been standing at molcombe most of the day and in Audi hospitality (...)

Yes that was a good choice of the place :-) Did you go to the Audi lounge/bar too? They served soft drinks for free and you could grab a free radio!

Been there very first time with my other half (bought tickets as his bday pressie) and 3 days were just enough to see everything :-)

we walked miles along hillclimbs and the rally stage to see some legends in the action. Loved Audi Quattro on the forest stage.

Interesting thing is you can spend hours walking through the public parking and looking at some awesome cars...

Edited by blu3motion

Yes that was a good choice of the place :-) Did you go to the Audi lounge/bar too? They served soft drinks for free and you could grab a free radio!

Been there very first time with my other half (bought tickets as his bday pressie) and 3 days were just enough to see everything :-)

we walked miles along hillclimbs and the rally stage to see some legends in the action. Loved Audi Quattro on the forest stage.

Interesting thing is you can spend hours walking through the public parking and looking at some awesome cars...

yes both audi and BMW.... BMW did the best afternoon cuppa Tea.

I take it you took keys for the cars?

we wwere there for the full 4 days, Got a selfie with Richard Petty, Bumped into Mark Webber walking to the Drivers Lounge, Got another Selfie with John McGuinnes, Some utter Legends just wondering round the pits, Phil Read, Giacomo Agostini, Kenny Roberts, Kerry Earnerthardt & Bobby Labonte & Mad Mike!

Sunday was a sea of No.46's & yellow & blue. Was Class!

I take it you took keys for the cars?

we wwere there for the full 4 days, Got a selfie with Richard Petty, Bumped into Mark Webber walking to the Drivers Lounge, Got another Selfie with John McGuinnes, Some utter Legends just wondering round the pits, Phil Read, Giacomo Agostini, Kenny Roberts, Kerry Earnerthardt & Bobby Labonte & Mad Mike!

Sunday was a sea of No.46's & yellow & blue. Was Class!

Yes always take a variety of keys to goodwood... As it happens I do have an Audi A4 and 4 series grand coupe. But the BMW lounge wasn't too bothered who you were as you could buy food from them at reasonable price.. But they did tea coffee water and snacks free. Quite a nice lounge but only a view of the screen in front of the house. Nice to have some shade in afternoon.

was too hot for a cuppa on Fri/Sat, but good to know for future :)