robrado974

Problems with paypal payments .

Evening all .

Im trying to pay someone using Paypal . Ive paid them before for parts, with no problems . However i have tried a few times recently and it says , '' the recipient does not take this sort of payment'' ? . Ive tried sending as a gift and for goods but it still says the same thing . I have contacted the seller and its not a problem ,i will send it by bank transfer . Does this happen with any of you chaps on here ? , is it me ? .Just thought i would ask to see if i can sort it before i contact Paypal , Any info is much appreciated .

Regards

Rob

Maybe it's my end then Ian . I got a pm from the seller and he receives payments from other people . As I said it's always gone smoothly before . I will re check everything again , to see if I can sort it .

Maybe the seller is telling porkies and there is a temporary block on their account while some unscrupulous behavior is investigated. I'd be hesitant to do a bank transfer unless your sure all is well.

No it's fine , it's a well known person on here , with a very good reputation , so no problem there . I need to get it sorted though .

Hi rob it was infact me that ian sent some money to. So as in message seems strange. I know you want to get it sorted but honestly dont worry this end.