Dox

ABS pedal sensor repair how to anywhere?

I've got a spare, but can't find it when I need it, is there an online guide to repair the pedal sensors dry solder joints?

TIA

From memory, and I have a terrible one so you'll have to bear with me, it's pretty straight forward, cut the rubbery seal away at the end, pull it apart and resolder the manky joint.

Well I've found my spare sensor and it has been opened like you say

photo%202_zpsmqdj3hup.jpg

What holds the sensor in the servo?

photo%201_zpsxvqo9urw.jpg

See that metal clip ziptied to the sensor in the first pic? That holds it in place. You push the sensor in, make sure the seal is seated correctly, and that slot just to the left of 'w3' in second picture is where the clip goes

See that metal clip ziptied to the sensor in the first pic? That holds it in place. You push the sensor in, make sure the seal is seated correctly, and that slot just to the left of 'w3' in second picture is where the clip goes

Mine appears to have a grey foam tape holding it in? Do you just pull to remove it?

That's about it, remove the circlip which should be there, jiggle it about to loosen it and it should pull straight out.