RevLimits_Will

Urgent Help Needed

Hi guys,

I run a car group on Facebook called Rev Limits. We were approached by a person who attends our runs and informed somebody close to hims old man is fighting a losing battle with cancer and his favourite car is the VW Corrado. He asked if we could find a Corrado to take him out a spin and show him around in before his time is up.

However, what we plan to do for him is have a sort of last minute Corrado meet at his estate (he lives at the end of a Cul De Sac and his neighbours know the situation). This is extremely last minute, but the guy really doesn't have long left from what I'm told.

If any of you are able to I'm planning on arranging a meet this Sunday, probably around 2 or 3pm.

He is located in Bearsden (I asked if he could travel, as I was going to borrow a Range Rover or something to transport him, but he is pretty fragile so we need to keep him fairly near to his house).

If any of you are able to help this would be greatly appreciated. Or even if you know a couple of old School Sciroccos to come along as well that would be great.

Anyone who is able to help please email [email protected] and I will let you know the details.

Thanks

There's a few folks with Corrado's up in the Glasgow area - hopefully someone can step forward to give you some help :)

If it was any other wkend I wouldn't have hesitated as I have lost both my parents to the big C. I will be in England on a break really hope someone can help you out sorry I couldn't.

what a difficult but inspiring post

im sorry im at the other end of the country else i would like to have helped

good luck, im sure there will be people on here who will assist

Guys, thanks for the replies, really appreciate it.

We have a few folk, but most people are struggling because of how last minute this is.

Thank you again though.

There are a few Facebook pages for Corrados - worth putting this up on them and many don't come onto the forum until help is needed with repairs! Good luck finding some people I wish you well with it and thoughts go out to this gentleman!

I'm sorry I can't help mate, I have a couple of Corrados , unfortunately none are roadworthy at the moment :(

Sorry to hear of the circumstances of the request and that i must join the list of people who would love to help but work has me out of the area until November...

I hope you manage to find what you need and that it is a success...

I echo the above so sorry you have to post this but unfortunately I cant help but I hope he enjoys tje visit