Id be up for a north west meet soon but that cat and fiddle is far out for me too because im in prescot. There was one last year at haigh hall in wigan on a sunday which was good?

Not looking like there's much interest in this unfortunately 😞 haigh hall is a good spot loads of room great surroundings, charnley arms at Standish is a good one to used to go there with some rs4 guys they do a mean steak n chips.

Aye there's a pub called The Snakes Pass I keep meaning to visit ,lets make a date ....... I drive my VR daily year round so don't need to wait for fair weather : )

How about combining it with the Cars & Coffee Liverpool meet? That's a really good day out if you have a broad taste in cars

How about combining it with the Cars & Coffee Liverpool meet? That's a really good day out if you have a broad taste in cars

Good shout , I have wanted to do cars and coffee all year but it kept clashing ! The air cooled season is over now so should be able to make the next : )

Not 100% sure there will be another C&C this year but well worth it next year. Was a 500 mile round trip for me but I'll definitely be doing it again

I think Cars and Coffee was down in Redditch in the Midlands. Not too sure when the next one is. A little meet up at Snake Pass Inn could work in the meantime.

Sun 08-Nov-15 23:41

@ JD Westy : Aye there's a pub called The Snakes Pass I keep meaning to visit ,lets make a date ....... I drive my VR daily year round so don't need to wait for fair weather : )

@ Chris Smith : ... A little meet up at Snake Pass Inn could work in the meantime.

@ VR6 Lee : Yep

== count me in, Gents, for either the Cat & Fiddle or the Snakes Pass Inn... and, like J D Westy, winter's fine with me too if it can happen...

and
"Many Thanks"
to Lee for getting this potential ball rolling, and Chris and 'JD' for also enthusing about it possibly happening this side of Christmas, Ta x3

I think Cars and Coffee was down in Redditch in the Midlands. Not too sure when the next one is. A little meet up at Snake Pass Inn could work in the meantime.

There is a Cars and Coffee in Liverpool not sure on next meet its held at ,kung Chu Chinese restaurant