Sign in to follow this  
jimbo-corrado

WHAT DO I GET NEXT ??

Porsche 968, RX-7, BMW 530i, Volvo S70 T5, E36 M3!!!!

My choice would be a Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evolution, or an old 911. Neither are very practical but I go to work on a mountain bike so It would still be a weekend toy.

Ady

Porsche 968, RX-7, BMW 530i, Volvo S70 T5, E36 M3!!!!

hmmmmm i think you'd be pretty hard pressed to get a decent 968 for under or near £10k :wink:

get 2 corrados!!! 8)

Seriously though, Cupra R Leon or similar. Something with the VW/Audi 1.8 Turbo engine in. Its a beauty

Timo.

I was looking at an audi S4 for about £12,000 but i got an insurance quote of £3,500 fc :shock: , so i got a quote for an audi S3 which was a better £1,600 fc .Then i looked round an audi A2 and was thinking a nice set of 19" wheels under the arches , few slight mods . It will defo have to be vw / audi or bmw .

Seat Leon Cupra TDI.... ;) 8)

More torque than you can possibly use, great brakes and LOTS of get up and go, coupled with 40 to 60 mpg! :D what else could you possibly want?!? :D

Problem is that you'd be hard pushed to get one for 10K though... :S

me mates got a ibiza tdi 130 but with a chip from awesome and its rapid,

just dont like all the gear changing!

personally i think its a great feeling in my 16v hittting 7200rpm and a great sound although i was scared when it was on the rollers at dubsport when the speedo was at 150mph and the limiter kicked in!!!

as for what to buy... idunno.... a mondeo???? :? :oops: :wink:

BMW E30 M3 EVO with all the trimmings with insurance and evrything on the road prob come kinda close to 10k

Mitsu Lancer EVO 6 if u can find one

Audi S4 mean looking and driving cars ---prob more than 10k though

Newish shape BMW M3- if u like that sorta thing

hehe u can have my corrado for 10k if u really like mate.......at the end of the day really depends what u want it for , how u enjoy driving and what ur tastes are

Good Luck

BMW E30 M3 EVO with all the trimmings with insurance and evrything on the road prob come kinda close to 10k

Good Luck

nice choice furki!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) tho even then E-30 EVO's still are a tad expensive and more than likely just over the £10k mark

i swear i saw one in a dealer for abt 7k abt a year back was a left hooker with the wide arches musta been a dogg or fake :roll: BUT YEAH a car u MUST drive once in ur life me tinks

i swear i saw one in a dealer for abt 7k abt a year back was a left hooker with the wide arches musta been a dogg or fake :roll: BUT YEAH a car u MUST drive once in ur life me tinks

probably a "plain" E-30 M3....if you could call such a beast plain that is...........IIRC going rate for the E-30 Sport-EVO's is £12k+

imagine the parts and labour costs on that and we al moaning abt corrados lol and the wait for the parts must be nice too

but u dont get rarer than an EVO

My choice will go to Seat Leon Cupra R or Honda Integra Type R! :mrgreen:

Good choice, been considering getting a test drive in a teg myself recently. 8)

Id say Integra Type R if you want a car for putting the foot down everywhere or an E36 M3 if you want something more refined.

E30 M3 for balls out fun or a Leon Cupra R for um.... balls out fun :D

Both great cars imo, it depends whether it'll be your every day car or a weekend toy...

Leon Cupra

Scooby

Nissan 200SX (you could get v.low milage only a couple of years old for that money :) 8) ) You can get 270bhp out of these for £200!!!

Gotta say by the way that your C is one of the best looking around 8) Sure you're ready to let it go?

Cheapest one on autotrader £7300 for

2000 SEAT LEON Hatchback 1.8 20V T Cupra 5dr Metalic Red,FSSH,64K,

Really depends on what you use the existing Corrado for and what you want out of the next car.

A Porsche 968 is a good choice though as Roddy says 10K is stretching it add another 3-4K for a well spec'd low miler. Trouble is most 968s weren't well spec'd. Avoid Club Sports because they are usually thrashed. 968s sound nice at 150mph+ on the M27 :oops: but on idle sound like a Royal Mail delivery truck.

Oh and have £1500 spare in case the ECU fries - a common fault apparantly. :shock:

You could just buy a rat car ie. 1996 E36 328i Sport with under 40K miles and still keep the Corrado. Gets you to work in a degree of comfort and style, rapid but not stellar and half decent residuals. **** me I'm sounding all grown up! :lol:

There's a mint red integrale EVO in Kershaws up the road from me for £10999. I want it so much it hurts :oops: