robrado974

Paypal problems .Wont ad new card .

Evening .

Im at a loss with what to do about my paypal account . My old card ran out and the Nationwide sent me a new one . I forgot to ad my new card to my paypal account . It was only when i tried to pay a member on here for some parts ,that i realised the problem . I have tried to register or add card as they call it , but it says , we cant add this card . I tried using the automated system and had the same problem . I have looked online but the only question close to mine is saying the bank wont let the card be added . Does anyone have any answers or had the same problem and solved it ? I dont want to ring them again , ive tried three times and it costs a bomb as they are always busy and your kept waiting for ages .

Any info would be great

Kind regards

Rob

Just looked at my Paypal Rob, after logging in go to wallet and there is "add a card" under Debit and credit cards - Seems to work OK for me?

Ian.

Are you trying to use the 8 digit account number or the long 16 digit number on the card?

Thank you for the advice chaps . I will give it another go using the above info . Failing that I will ask them to ring me back and sort it . At two quid a minute plus phone providers cost , I don't want to be on my phone for 25 mins or more !

Tried again , I'm now waiting for them to send another two small deposits in my bank , to confirm it . I reckon it would have been quicker to walk to Fuzzers house and hand him the cash ! . Hope there's no interest charge on the parts lol .

That's what I've tried Carrots . Gone to wallet , typed in the new card , deleted the old one . Erased the bank account . Still it will not except the card . I will wait till the new amounts go in and try again .