Mr_Rossy

535853813A Sill panel scuff plate outer

Hi there, I'm looking for a Sill panel cover, its a thin plastic part as you enter the door. not the one attached to the door rubber but the outer.

These are stuck down by double sided tape.

Thanks Matt

The part that has Corrado printed on it ? Or later cars was just a plain strip ? . If so I think it's a deleted part . Last time I looked on ebay , there were only after market rubbish sets . Not sure if you could get a second hand set off a car without ruining it .

The later plain one on mine came off without damaging it. The scripted early ones are very thin

You carry on Chris, I was merely commenting, I plan to try and reuse the script ones for myself.....maybe one day I'll become a seller :lol:

There was a set for sale on here a couple of years back , still in a roll , in it's rapping . I saw it as the ad was just placed , I thought about it for 5 minuets , decided I would have them and they were gone !

You carry on Chris, I was merely commenting, I plan to try and reuse the script ones for myself.....maybe one day I'll become a seller

Haha at your current rate you will have too.