EJ Taylor

Few bits from our little trip to MIVW

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82097[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82098[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82099[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82100[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82101[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82102[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82103[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82104[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82105[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82106[/ATTACH]

Little video done by our in house photographer Sixbe

cracking little video too, love the drone footage :D

what event was it m8?

might have to try & do that next year

Mivw in Holland. Was awesome man. 'High'ly recommended. Pun intended. And yet she ran amazing mate. Epic drive over there and had many races with all sorts of cars. Was impressed that even with the mdf in the back she still out pulls away from a my mates V8 rs4 from 70. But overall ran well. Only issue was started to get a bit high on the oil temp (about 120) when cruising over 100 for a long period of time. But that's only happened since I put the 10-50 in it. Normal day to day it's perfect so and runs as usual. So I'm not to worried about that. When he engines out next year for the smaller puli and forged internals I'll be putting an external oil cooling system in there aswell I think. And a front mount. Should keep her cold.

tidy! sounds excellent

i went the dam with the gf for her 40th in feb this year & going in april next year for my 40th - love the place & the country

nice to hear the motor ran well & that it still performs with that extra added weight

Nice! Like the A5

How do you guys run your cars so low? Do you remove the arch liners?

Yer was my biggest concern. The added weight. It's not mental fast like before. But still quicker than most things.

S5* haha. Don't say that he will cry.

I was the only person static. Everyone else what on air ride. I just wind it down and see what happens bro. Arch liners are a bit worn out in places. Hence why my arches are ruined. But **** it. All in the name of lows. Wound it down another 15mm before mivw. Thinking I might be able to go a bit lower tbh.

Maybe 5mm on the front. I just keep going till it scrapes. The kws are awesome though. Hardly move yet somehow still feel very comfortable

Where did you get onto the beach? Past 2 years i've been keeping an eye out lol

Car looks stunning EJ. Get some more closeups in and around the cabin as well.

Btw which one is you in the photos, if indeed you're not the one behind the camera!

Car looks stunning EJ. Get some more closeups in and around the cabin as well.

Btw which one is you in the photos, if indeed you're not the one behind the camera!

the 6.3ft 17 stone weight lifter haha, stood to the left of my car in the 7th picture. :cheers:

yes i need to do some proper shots of it, hardly posted a thing yet

Edited by EJ Taylor

Where did you get onto the beach? Past 2 years i've been keeping an eye out lol

Sixbe the photographer guy knew the spot, was awesome! ill try get it from him and PM it to you, your not technically allowed down to where we went, its an emergency life boat track ,but we played ignorant brits abroad when we got asked to go back to the road a couple hours later. saw a few people turn up as we left though so there is clearly a few that know about it.

S5* haha. Don't say that he will cry.

I was the only person static. Everyone else what on air ride. I just wind it down and see what happens bro. Arch liners are a bit worn out in places. Hence why my arches are ruined. But **** it. All in the name of lows. Wound it down another 15mm before mivw. Thinking I might be able to go a bit lower tbh.

A5? S5? They all look the same....

My liners rub already but I'm no where near as low. Car looks cracking mate. Love the wheels.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82107[/ATTACH]

Sick shot charlie got

yeah a cracker that

love those wheels too!! are they ronal turbo's?

Nice pics! Nice Rado. Who's is that TT though? I have recently got a TT and it's black like that one, just after ideas for mine lol ;)

I need lows first though

yeah a cracker that

They look like Compomotive's to me - but could be Rotiform VCE also?

yeah a cracker that

They look like Compomotive's to me - but could be Rotiform VCE also?

Correct! VCE's dudes!

Nice pics! Nice Rado. Who's is that TT though? I have recently got a TT and it's black like that one, just after ideas for mine lol ;)

I need lows first though

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82110[/ATTACH]

Chap called Elmo's, really nice motor! its dark blue, i might be able to find out who wrapped it for you?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82110[/ATTACH]

Chap called Elmo's, really nice motor! its dark blue, i might be able to find out who wrapped it for you?

Looks tasty mate! Mines metallic black, all mods are under the bonnet ;) Still need to decide if I'm keeping it haha - it's nice though... for a modern motor