seanrodford

My New corrado

797b4a2f232fb583b4dc5bdd670b4b9a.jpg

After 18 months of sadness from having to break my old 9a from damaged sills and eventually rotting through I have now picked up an extremely tidy 1994 Vr6 with no underside damage and no body rust to contend with its on 115k and had a top end rebuild around 90 it does need work it's been sat for 2 years and not ran for months. A new battery seen it fire straight up and drive beautiful it does need work just took delivery of a dubpower exhaust and ht leads, coilovers and suspension mounts are on there way and new 16 inch borbet wheels and semi slick nangkang ns2r's are in the pipeline as soon as I sell the a4 well here it is on the way back from collecting a10fc994a119f4f3ffa78225cd6872da.jpg06cf93a2285b645796219bdf371420c6.jpg

Just got an a4 avant so selling the quattro saloon soon we have an a4 avant corrado and t4 converted a perfect all round combo lol

Top garage! I'd be happy with a similar setup myself.

Well I have been busy with the car and it's getting to the point now where the mot is in sight

It's now had new coilovers fitted not yet height adjusted

The 312 front brakes are on

Montreal 2 wheels are on with nangkang ns2r semi slick tyres

Dubpower exhaust is on and beautiful.

Just taken the axle off and off to the powdercoaters today

Got mk4 rear calipers going back on the beam along with poly bushes

Also got poly bushes for the front wishbones to do

8d53ca96a739e00903215e3d5970e42d.jpg9a0f419914d394f291241eff968ad631.jpg195ad6845004dfd29734bd36c2e11cf4.jpg3ce82f9b86f58b786dc0ebfc0ccc971e.jpg

Edited by seanrodford

Looks cracking! Heard lots of good things about the dubpower exhaust. Can we see a few pics of it on and fitted!?

Also, the Montys look really good on a Corrado! I saw one with them fitted a while back and thought the same then. Look surprisingly stock and a good size. :thumbleft:

The dub power exhaust is really nice was debating it for a while also got dubpower leads which are cracking.

I don't have any photos yet as it's back off while the beam is off at the powdercoaters sounds nice too sounds like a std factory sport exhaust should if that makes sense quiet but tuneful lol

Montreal 2 wheels was a no brainer look great with 205-45s back are spaced 25mm front are std although I'm spacing my rear stub axles out 20mm to bring the rears back in 5mm

Nice progress so far ,I would avoid the poly bushes for the wishbone rear Bush and fit the solid tt bushes instead,the poly ones don't last long from my experience.

Really I had non void bushes in the mk4 I had but thought i'ld try poly in the c well I have the bushes here so will try them atleast there Easy to remove if need be