leon263

1994 Ice Grey Violet Corrado

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD ............ off to a new home in sunny Scotland.

Edited by leon263

Looks a good car. Rare Colour, Leather, everything works and a bunch of mods with the option to return to standard. The doorpods, steering wheel and alloys are worth a fair bit secondhand. Plus, the plate might be of interest to a Barry :)

For those wary of travelling...

Bangor is only 20 minutes from Belfast City Airport. Plenty of direct flights there from all over the UK www.skyscanner.net

I'm sure Bob could arrange to pick you up from the Airport.

For the return there are 2-3 times daily Ferries from Belfast and Larne to Cairnryan in Scotland or to Birkenhead Liverpool. www.aferry.co.uk

Or you could drive to the Republic and catch the Holyhead ferry.

GLWS! :)

Edited by MikeVR6

Looks a good car. Rare Colour, Leather, everything works and a bunch of mods with the option to return to standard. The doorpods, steering wheel and alloys are worth a fair bit secondhand. Plus, the plate might be of interest to a Barry :)

For those wary of travelling...

Bangor is only 20 minutes from Belfast City Airport. Plenty of direct flights there from all over the UK www.skyscanner.net

I'm sure Bob could arrange to pick you up from the Airport.

For the return there are 2-3 times daily Ferries from Belfast and Larne to Cairnryan in Scotland or to Birkenhead Liverpool. www.aferry.co.uk

Or you could drive to the Republic and catch the Holyhead ferry.

GLWS! :)

Thanks Mike, I was just about to post all the travel details etc.

Thanks Mike, I was just about to post all the travel details etc.

It's all fresh in my mind as I just booked my Christmas Ferries. ;)

Just to clarify matters in relation to buying this car and registering it on the mainland. As N. Ireland is part of the UK the process would be exactly the same as buying a car from your mate in the next street. All N. Ireland cars are registered and taxed at Swansea just like all other UK cars. On completion of the sale we would complete the relevant sections of the current V5, you would take section 10 of the V5 as a receipt and the remainder of the V5 would be sent to the DVLA at Swansea. Within a couple of weeks you would receive a new V5 in your name. Job done. There is no import duty or any other forms to fill in, no matter what anyone tells you. The car is currently MOT'd to June 2016 and this is valid on the mainland. The car is currently taxed but, as per the new regulations, this is not transferrable. The car would retain the N. Ireland plate until such time as you applied to the DVLA at Swansea for a relacement.

Looks like a great Corrado and under a 100k miles as well. I guess some of the mods may not be to everyone's taste, but I'm sure you could sell them on a recoup a fair amount of the purchase price.

Just to update this ad. The car is still available and the phone number in the ad. has been corrected. Apologies to any-one who has not been able to get a reply as I've been away on holiday.

I honestly wish I had the spare cash just now, I've looked at this add so many times hoping it would be sold

I honestly wish I had the spare cash just now, I've looked at this add so many times hoping it would be sold

Thanks for that Bill ........ I've been there with other cars in the past my-self.

SOLD to-day and off to a new home in sunny Scotland next week, all being well. Many thanks Alan, really nice to meet you and your minder.

Great looking car and I would have been over the water for it if I hadn't already bought my VR6 recently.

Nice to see it heading to Scotland too :cheers:

chuffed to bits, great car and a great fella to deal with...thanks very much

:salute: Where in Scotland are you rogeroo

:salute: Where in Scotland are you rogeroo

I'm pretty sure he mentioned Kirkcudbright, midway between Stranraer and Dumfries.

I'm pretty sure he mentioned Kirkcudbright, midway between Stranraer and Dumfries.

Ok cheers Bob, just wondered if he was anywhere near me so's I might see what I missed out on!

Glad you got it sold though :thumbleft:

Roger you've got yourself an exceptional Corrado there. Lucky man, hope you enjoy it!

Cant say I'm not just a little bit jealous ;)

thats her home, she is not only dam fine looking, but has the go to match, and for a car that sits that low the ride quality is amazing!!!

Bob has been a pleasure to deal with, and is a complete gentleman, I have been blessed every way!