Purple Tom

Breaking - 1994 Dragon Green VR6

Hi,

I'm sad to say that I'm about to make a proper start of breaking my last Corrado. It's a 1994 VR6, in dragon green, pictured below (taken today)

84b77b4c0d0b8922c15e3bfdc81d0b7a.jpg

I bought it around 18 months with the intention of another project and potential TDi conversion but unfortunately real life got in the way!

Details:

1994 VR6

160k miles

Already gone:

Interior and doorcards

Dashboard shell

Both front wings

Airbox

Drivers door handle

EVERYTHING ELSE is still available.

The car does have a dealer installed Diavia air conditioning system which I have partially removed in order to repair a leaky radiator. It all appears to be there including the compressor, radiator, condenser, all pipework, relays, look and switches. Also present is the original Diavia paperwork detailing the installation. If anyone is interested in this, please let me know.

The engine can currently be heard running and sounds great, despite its mileage. The oil is clean and it starts very well. I am fairly confident that it's had the chains and tensioners done. I am willing to sell this as a complete conversion or split it and sell individual parts. I have scanned it with Vagcom and there are no fault codes.

The wheels are 16 x 7 BBS Pininfarina 5-spokes. Very nice but in need of a refurb which I may get done prior to sale. If anyone is interested though let me know. They do clear 312's however unfortunately they have now sold!

I'm not going to list every part here with a price. As per my previous breaking threads, I prefer it if people enquire as to what they want. Either on here or via PM is fine.

Please bear in mind that I have broken three other Corrados so have plenty of parts in stock, again let me know if you want something.

I tend to price low to get things sold rather than hold out for high prices on everything too. If it can be posted then I will quote a price including postage.

A couple more pictures:

01ec73106b5252bec18fb3e7bfc4e630.jpg

f0843af3ec84efeca692550e90dc68d7.jpg

Thanks for reading and like I said, please let me know what you want.

Thanks

Tom

Edited by Purple Tom

Are the rear brake disk shields present and in good condition, suitable for powder coating or similar?

Jim, these are still available new.

Edit: sorry Tom, it was just in case Jim didn't know!

Tom, are the front fogs available?

Edited by diarmaid16

is the plastic splash guard that sits under the car in front of the passenger wheel available? I think it screws to the front bumper too.

Jim, these are still available new.

Edit: sorry Tom, it was just in case Jim didn't know!

Tom, are the front fogs available?

Ah - I was sure I'd read they were obsolete. I'll look into new ones I think! :)

Ah - I was sure I'd read they were obsolete. I'll look into new ones I think! :)

Jim I think vwspares still list them under brakes.

Hi Tom - do you have a decent pair of front spring mounts for the larger after market springs (thing they are 110mm but not sure! - if you need the part number I can dig it out but you probably know what I mean.

Thanks

Diarmaid - only one front fog and unfortunately it's quite badly damaged. I'm going to have a go at repairing it. The MAF is available and in full working order. £50 posted.

Robrado- Not 100% sure on the condition of these but they're generally good when I've removed them previously. If they're ok then I'd be looking at £50 posted for them all - a fair bit of that will be postage as they're quite bulky.

Wesley - Yes I have both sides. One is perfect and the other has had a repair. I can't remember which side is which but I'll check tomorrow and get back to you.

Fla - Allow me double check the one that I've already got. Fairly confident it's a drivers side. If so then £35 posted as again it's a fairly bulky item!

Chuggs1 - I'm thinking you mean the top spring cap that fits between the spring and the top mounts? If so then I'll need to measure the ones I've got although I'm fairly sure they're all standard so might not be what you're after. I'll let you know!

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom... Yes think that's what I mean.... Apparently they fitted the later VR s with smaller ones but any that have an aftermarket spring will have to have this

Tom not sure if part numbers are no them but if so I think it's 1H0412341. Thanks

Due to the rarity of them and the fact they suit the Corrado so well, I'd really like £200 for them to be honest mate.

Money sent Tom. Forgot to ask before, would you have the wee trumpet and screw/bolt for the end of the bonnet cable?

Received, it's all packaged up and ready to post in a bit. I do have that part but I'm selling it complete with the bonnet cable and sleeves etc, not by itself.