andy b

breaking 1995 vr6 beige interior pearl green

Hi,

Are interested in selling the engine loom, coil pack etc.

I am looking in to converting from a distributor to coil pack ignition.

Don't want to go OBDII before anyone chimes in.

Thanks in advance.

If you still have it, i'm interested in the full tilt slide sun roof mech if its intact?

Also the headliner backing if its intact and not snapped

Thanks

Alex

Hi I'm interested in the boot lid/tail gate and rear bumper. Is there any rust or damage on the boot lid? What condition is the rear bumper in?

PM sent with email address for photos of the above.

Cheers

hey

have you still got the ABS light unit please (mine has just stopped lighting up, im hoping its the bulb,as no other issues with brakes or ABS, but will get it tested to be sure) also the passenger side wing mirror (motor has gone on mine) and the sunroof cables and kit please if still avaliable

thanks muchly

emma :thumbleft:

ok guys i had an nasty accident with grinder when cutting up shell. i will get busy loading up pictures and answering requests. sorry

hey

have you still got the ABS light unit please (mine has just stopped lighting up, im hoping its the bulb,as no other issues with brakes or ABS, but will get it tested to be sure) also the passenger side wing mirror (motor has gone on mine) and the sunroof cables and kit please if still avaliable

thanks muchly

emma :thumbleft:

i got all the above

I would be very interested in the Beige trim that goes around the bottom of the handbrake and the main handbrake surround. Also the sun visors. Let me know.

going to try and sell the interior as a complete bulk

Passenger side wing, and the heater directional unit behind the dash??(not the control panel) Although its only a cog underneath thats bloomin broken?

front wings not available, got the complete heater assembly that opperates as it should , matrix is blown though

th_WP_20151004_20_24_51_Pro.jpg new rear bumper heat shield

th_WP_20151004_20_24_21_Pro.jpg new rear tailgate number plate light

th_WP_20151004_20_23_16_Pro.jpg good condition bbs center caps for solitude alloys

th_WP_20151004_19_51_17_Pro.jpg steering collum complete

th_WP_20151004_19_36_54_Pro%20-%20Copy.jpg wing trim

th_WP_20151004_19_36_46_Pro.jpgrear side moldings

th_WP_20151004_19_33_26_Pro.jpg door trimth_WP_20151004_19_33_00_Pro.jpg

th_WP_20151004_19_30_49_Pro.jpg new beige sills

th_WP_20151004_19_07_20_Pro.jpg rear card small rip but cannot be seen when rear seat in place

th_WP_20151004_19_07_14_Pro.jpg

th_WP_20151004_19_07_08_Pro.jpg interior needs good clean

th_WP_20151004_19_07_01_Pro.jpg

th_WP_20151004_19_06_46_Pro.jpg

th_WP_20151004_19_06_36_Pro.jpg complete set of beige interior very rare

th_WP_20151004_16_00_25_Pro.jpg rear glass

th_WP_20151004_15_57_56_Pro.jpg doors

th_WP_20151004_15_55_35_Pro.jpg

th_WP_20151003_22_22_11_Pro.jpg

th_WP_20151003_22_18_10_Pro%20-%20Copy.jpg pedals

th_WP_20151003_20_58_18_Pro.jpg fuel tank

th_WP_20151003_20_53_40_Pro%20-%20Copy.jpg rear bumper

close up of rear bumper paint damage th_WP_20151003_20_53_52_Pro.jpg

th_WP_20151003_20_49_34_Pro.jpg sun roof panel

th_WP_20151003_20_49_26_Pro.jpg gearbox good no noises

IMG-20150308-01678.jpg

th_IMG-20141219-01594.jpg dash great condition

So, I'm still interested in the drivers door and wing, can't see the door that well in the photo, really looking for it to be rust free and good enough to put straight on. Possibly interested in the bonnet too but would need to see the pics.

Also the interior parts I listed earlier if you do decide to split it.

Bad luck on the grinder injury mate, hope you are ok now

So, I'm still interested in the drivers door and wing, can't see the door that well in the photo, really looking for it to be rust free and good enough to put straight on. Possibly interested in the bonnet too but would need to see the pics.

Also the interior parts I listed earlier if you do decide to split it.

Bad luck on the grinder injury mate, hope you are ok now

i take another picture of drivers door tonight, i am keeping the front end parts now to make barbecue sorry. yes i am ok now went down to the bone, did not realize i did it at first until i saw blood

i got all the above

hi i just noticed sunroof cables, mine is electric, and i don't recall seeing cables, is yours a manual sunroof? mirror and ABS light £30 does that sound ok?

hi i just noticed sunroof cables, mine is electric, and i don't recall seeing cables, is yours a manual sunroof? mirror and ABS light £30 does that sound ok?

hi no mines an electric sunroof and its the cable inside mechanisim that snapped, (its the cable that pulls it back in once you have slid sunroof)

thats fab for the mirror and ABS light

not sure what to do about the sunroof really, i was going to try and get hold of the cables and let them go with the car, im selling her so trying to get a few spare parts to go with her for next owner to use, how much for the whole sunroof and mechanisim?

thanks

em:o

hi no mines an electric sunroof and its the cable inside mechanisim that snapped, (its the cable that pulls it back in once you have slid sunroof)

thats fab for the mirror and ABS light

not sure what to do about the sunroof really, i was going to try and get hold of the cables and let them go with the car, im selling her so trying to get a few spare parts to go with her for next owner to use, how much for the whole sunroof and mechanisim?

thanks

em:o

you can have the who lot for 50 pounds

i take another picture of drivers door tonight, i am keeping the front end parts now to make barbecue sorry. yes i am ok now went down to the bone, did not realize i did it at first until i saw blood

Don't worry about the picture mate, I was only going to take the lot to make it worthwhile re shipping costs etc. I've got good replacements that I'll just get painted, probably work out the same as buying yours and shipping them.

I would still like the sunroof/courtesy light switch, drivers side kick plate (if intact) and rear speaker supports (if Undamaged)......if you don't manage to sell the interior whole.

A barbecue ? :lol: