Yabble Dabble

VR6 Rocker Cover 021103475G, Injectors and/or Injector Rail

With my '94 VR6 rockers exposed to the air, I understand, from my good friends at Clover Autos, that I need a flat Rocker Cover - the present version resembles a boomerang. Also, they have suggested I need to get an Injection Rail.

I am very interested in getting things back to normal - driving to and from work in the pride and joy - and I want to lose the very useful 1.6 Audi Estate Y reg. Too embarrassing.

Please relieve the pain, put me out of my misery. No reasonable offer declined.

Many thanks Toby

Edited by Yabble Dabble

Plastic or metal cam cover? The part number quoted is one digit missing

Almost 8 years here, first post WOW!

Oops .. yeah a spectator for so long and, well, owner for all but 14,000 of the 147,000 miles driven and for all but 3 years of the 21 years of an M reg ...

the number is 021103475G (btw just amended title of original) ... the boomerang that I have is plastic ...

Thanks for the response.

Oops .. yeah a spectator for so long and, well, owner for all but 14,000 of the 147,000 miles driven and for all but 3 years of the 21 years of an M reg ...

the number is 021103475G (btw just amended title of original) ... the boomerang that I have is plastic ...

Thanks for the response.

There can't be many VR owners that have had their cars for 18 years? Is it standard or modified

There can't be many VR owners that have had their cars for 18 years? Is it standard or modified

Standard - I guess you could call it OEM - there are dinks and donks on it. However, I have always wanted to keep it going and daily use has been my way of releasing some of the tensions of the daily grind by just nailing it every now and then.

Have a rail, injectors and maybe a cover will check bro

Me too, let me know if you don't have cover chief I can send it if needed.....

Cover definitely needed as much as I need at least one Injector .. but advice is that I could get a rail. Please let me know your price. I am off to teach my science students .. a full day. Will ru to keep up with the thread. If it helps, then to go to private message (pm ?) Using [email protected]. All the best.

Lilfuzzer - you are a top man ... the boys at Clover Autos fitted the Injector Rail and Rocker Cover ... and my wheels of steel are flying again ! No misfires just full bore ! Yabba Dabba - Do. And the saddo that I am, I climbed into the sweet shop after two and a half weeks of AUDI 1.6 Estate and opened the taps. Now that's driving.