Blounter

Corrado OEM mats?

Removed these from my 95 VR before I sold it and was wondering if they were original corrado mats before I sell them?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82430[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]82431[/ATTACH]

Yep - think they're the winter mats. I have a set for my Corrado :) No idea if they're worth much though, especially as most folks around here use their cars during the summer months only!

Yep - think they're the winter mats. I have a set for my Corrado :) No idea if they're worth much though, especially as most folks around here use their cars during the summer months only!

I have a set as well, I'd have thought they'd be ideal for over mats for the concours crew amongst us to drive to events?

I have a set as well, I'd have thought they'd be ideal for over mats for the concours crew amongst us to drive to events?

The only thing there is that there's loads of studs / dimples on the other side and I'd worry they'd potentially damage any logo's embossed into carpets? But yeah - not a bad idea!

I've a set of these but don't use them for the reason Jim mentioned, I have 2 sets of the black genuine corrado mats, one for driving and the other I put in at shows, never been touched by a shoe!!

If you look at the drivers mat pic you'll see a plastic plate at the bottom so presume thats something to do with securing it (been a while since I removed them tho!). Sure somebody else can confirm

How do the rubber mats attach?

Mine don't have that additional plate as pictured, but they're not only extremely heavy (many times more than carpet mats) but also have little pointy studs the whole length of the mat on the underside. In short, once they're plopped into the footwell, they don't go anywhere!

They attach to the seat runner rail with thumb screws. I'll take a pic tomorrow

Mine don't have that additional plate as pictured, but they're not only extremely heavy (many times more than carpet mats) but also have little pointy studs the whole length of the mat on the underside. In short, once they're plopped into the footwell, they don't go anywhere!

Cheers Jim