Tempest

Last outing for my G60 - Santa Pod

Last outing for my G60 this season, so off to the Pod I drove, to find quite a few more G60 Rados present, amongst some other tasty metal (ignoring all the new stuff that is :lol: ):

spod1.jpg

spod2.jpg

spod3.jpg

spod4.jpg

spod5.jpg

spod6.jpg

spod7.jpg

spod8.jpg

spod9.jpg

spod10.jpg

spod11.jpg

spod12.jpg

spod13.jpg

spod14.jpg

spod15.jpg

spod16.jpg

spod17.jpg

spod18.jpg

spod19.jpg

Tempest

Great photos! Had a great time there too although mine wasn't in the show n shine. Some rocket corrados on the strip too, that one with flared arches was a monster!

Eh ?

Sorry. Was trying to be funny, because so many people call a corrado a scirocco by mistake

.... I'll get my coat.

I was a bit slow on the uptake . Must have been the excitement of wheeler dealers ! .

I should probably try some better jokes tbh! :lol:

Sorry. Was trying to be funny, because so many people call a corrado a scirocco by mistake

.... I'll get my coat.

ha ha ha

I had that very thing only yesterday mic lol

My neighbour called mine a Colorado the other day..... close but no cigar, and my suggestion to the wife that we should move again in light of that was probably a bit far fetched

When I was looking at getting the car replaced with a boring eurobox, one of the Audi dealers around me kept calling it a Corrola.

Based on that, that dealer will never get any of my cash!

.... I'll get my coat.

I smiled at it.

Some good looking cars there.

What show was this at pod? Been up there a couple of times this year and barely saw any corrados!

Nice shot there of my white raddo with candy white borbets. I was down with my club ' Sheffield dubs' and we had a cracking day. Plenty of lovely corrado`s around 😁