Hi

As I am new to Corrado ownership I have just found where I can donate monthly to this club. I have signed up for a monthly few pennies to help out.

My thing is that it's taken me a month to even find out how to do this and I actually didn't think you could.

Should there not be something on the forum homepage for people to spot easy and contribute to the running of this important forum.

I was a member of the VW Golf mk1 owners club and still am, for years and between the committee members and the homepage everyone knew where to go for paying up.

IMO this is a really friendly and helpful forum and I am delighted to become part of it

Cheers Chris

At the bottom of the page in the black box there is a donate link ?

That reminds me, it's time I donated :)

Yes Ian , it did thank you very much , thought I had pm'd you on Ccgb forum , apologies if not.

Once I have decided which brackets to have coated I will email the pic over :)

At the bottom of the page in the black box there is a donate link ?

That reminds me, it's time I donated :)

Aha I see it now but it's not a stand out thing IMO, even when I looked just now I still missed it st first.

Yes Ian , it did thank you very much , thought I had pm'd you on Ccgb forum , apologies if not.

Once I have decided which brackets to have coated I will email the pic over :)

You may have done, but haven't been on the Internet much as still out of the country until Friday.

Ian.

Hi all,

Firstly - thanks for the donations - they do all help!

I've always prided myself on keeping this forum clean - so I do try to keep the adverts and begging down to a minimum so you can all enjoy the site rather than get bombarded with pleas...

But - to be fair - the link is at the bottom of every page - it's also in my and a couple of the Mods' signatures - so does get about the forum a bit!

I think it's in the welcome PM too.... But, clearly not enough if you managed to miss it!

Thanks again, though!

• Like 1

I too have never seen this and will make a donation as have received so much great help on here. Not a rich man but will send a over a few £s - great forum - thanks to YOU ALL!

Not a rich man

The true sign of a Corrado owner :-) Made destitute by his car!

glad i have seen this today.

i have been a member on here for a long time now & it was 16 years ago that i first purchased my white valver

lots of fun & learning since i joined this forum, with plenty of helpful information received & hopefully some of the same given lol

a long over due donation has just been given as a thanks for Andi & Jim's continual hard work

my apologies it is only a fiver but hopefully all helps (having 2 rado's & the gf's storm leaves a rather empty coffer's jar)

transaction ref was 63T49572BJ9856615 via paypal

The true sign of a Corrado owner :-) Made destitute by his car!

Destitute but HAPPY! :o

Transaction ID - ID: 04387719NK028163S

transaction ref was 63T49572BJ9856615 via paypal

I can't see either of these transactions... Could you both PM me your real names (or the names on the transactions)... Thanks!

It doesn't help when people use their other half's Paypal etc.! Or their name isn't "Mr. Goldfinger"... :lol:

I can't see either of these transactions... Could you both PM me your real names (or the names on the transactions)... Thanks!

It doesn't help when people use their other half's Paypal etc.! Or their name isn't "Mr. Goldfinger"... :lol:

ha ha sorry Andi will do

i have thought about changing my surname by deed poll ;) lol

Thanks to those that have PM'd!

All sorted now ;)

Thanks to those that have PM'd!

All sorted now ;)

Tidy thanks Andi

Ooo I like the acknowledgement under the user name :)

Tidy thanks Andi

Ooo I like the acknowledgement under the user name :)

That's one of the major advantages* of Donating to this great service.

*ok, the only real benefit, though, I also give you an unlimited PM box... ENJOY!

That's one of the major advantages* of Donating to this great service.

*ok, the only real benefit, though, I also give you an unlimited PM box... ENJOY!

:D

I've had notification from paypal that you've cancelled my forum subs, did you mean to do that?

Yes. They'll need to be restarted with Toby once he's up to speed. There wasn't an easy way for me to move the subscriptions to him, sadly.