Alfagtman

Just got my first Corrado.

It might have taken 27 years of dreaming about it but its finally happened. Can't believe I have finally got to own a Corrado - let alone a G60 version. :bow:

Just brought my car into Ireland from the UK a few days ago so still getting to know it. Was a long drive back from the UK (near Plymouth). Picked up a nice black leather interior for it too on the way back with all the black plastic trim too.

Here it is. Pictures on the way back in Wales and later in the ferry.

20151105_100522_zpsekj4syeq.jpg

20151105_100538_zps5xz0uggo.jpg

20151105_100630_zpsxmnn7mgt.jpg

20151105_112250_zpsmdoqepmh.jpg

20151105_112256_zpssucqvz01.jpg

Welcome :) Looks lovely! Never get bored of seeing the little 'supercharged' badge alongside the G60 badge.. so cool :)

Had no clue where I was at the time I took the pics. I was travelling from Birmingham (after picking up the leather interior) to Holyhead ferry port. I expect it was in the middle of Wales somewhere.

Judging by whats written on the side of the minibuses, I'd say that was a good guess!

Welcome. LOvely car. I like the way you say "first" Corrado. Once you buy one you'll always buy another if you ever sell it :)

Thanks - its the later body style but it still has the old style interior except for the steering wheel. Find it hard to get the right spark plugs for its service but they are on the way from Germany to my local motor factors. Weather has been terrible here since I brought it back but have managed to change the oll and filter as well as air filter.

Its all registered and taxed now for Irish use but I was 15 minutes late for my NCT (MOT) today and they turned me away so now have to wait until Dec 17th unless there is a cancellation.

The VRT (Irish import tax) was €1,434. Loving it so far but must kick myself now and again not to neglect my other toys over it.

Wow vrt was €1434 insane money there was a few forsale up north only 1 g60 in a while but always a vr6 what made you goto England for one? And was the boat expensive home?