Dude VR6

McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918 vs some red Itallian thing

One of Chris Harris's best videos really in terms of the cars he managed to get, and nice to see Tiff along for the ride too - what a legend!

Great stuff.

Have to agree. The fact that it's British engineering appeals (as really we've not had a lot to shout about there for a while!) but I just love how it looks compared to the others. Just gotta hope that lottery win comes in now..

I thought Ferrari were vehemently set out to prevent this 'grudge match' from ever happening? I wonder what punishment Harris will get for it lol! He's already rubbed them up the wrong way once before! I think he's desperate for a Mafia visit or something :D

I'd take the Ferrari personally, for that V12 engine, and it just seems the most coherent package.

Yep Ferrari for me too. The P1 seems the fastest on track and the sensible choice would probably be the Porker, but if you had the chance to own one and didn't take it, I think you'd always regret not choosing the Ferrari....

MF.

As much as I love the P1, it just seems a bit 'man in a shed' compared to the other two. The 918 is just a bit too Porsche if you know what I mean. Ferrari, as usual, take the same basic ingredients and somehow make them more special.