charliemcdonald

Late model rear window demister button.

I'm after a late dash rear window demister button with the blank attached.

Mines was working till I let a mate with another corrado open mine up to see if they're was anything noticably different going on inside mine, to give him an indication as to why his wasn't working. He reckons he dropped something out mine. A spring or something, now mine isn't working.

One of those wish I hadn't tried to help moments. This happened in the summer and was irritating knowing it didn't function the way it used to, but now it's really annoying since I'm now having to de-ice my windows going to or heading home from work.

I'm based in Livingston in Scotland.

Cheers in advance. Charlie

I'm sure I'll have one here mate, only thing is I don't have a working car to test it in to be certain it's lighting up/working? You in Glasgow often? If so you are welcome to pop in and check it on yours

I'm not through that way often Easy, much you after for it an I will take the chance on it bud, if you wouldn't mind putting it in an envelope an post it?

Cheers lilfuzzer, if I get this one from Easy and it doesn't work then I will give you a message if that's ok bud

I'm not through that way often Easy, much you after for it an I will take the chance on it bud, if you wouldn't mind putting it in an envelope an post it?

Cheers lilfuzzer, if I get this one from Easy and it doesn't work then I will give you a message if that's ok bud

no bother

Hi mate,

How does £10 posted sound? PM me your address and I'll post it off to you tomorrow and once it's confirmed as working you can pay for it :)

Thats good of you buddy and sounds ideal. I will pm you my address the now

Got it mate, I'll get it off to you tomorrow:)

For some reason the PM with your address has disappeared? As has the notification email?

I'll need the details again