bvhjdm

1990 Corrado needs a new home.

I have never participated in a Forum so I am not sure how to navigate through all this. I purchased my new Corrado in 1990 after owning two Scirracos. Now, twenty-five years and 237K miles later I need to find it a new home. I have enjoyed every minute that I drove this car but it is old, it needs some attention, and I do not have the time or ambition to put into it. I guess I need some advice on how to post this in the classified section and some input on what it might be worth. the car still runs but the engine power is down (unmodified G60) The rear spoiler still works and the body is in decent shape, it has a few dings and needs a paint job. The ABS, A/C, heater, and a few other things do not work. Any advice and posting instruction would be much appreciated. bvhjdm

Hi and welcome to the forum!

If you've managed to get as far as posting this thread, an advert shouldn't be much harder.

The main thing you might struggle with is posting photos, but if you get the basics of an advert together someone will help you with pics.

Pricing is a lot harder and with the description you've given it'll certainly need good photos to help work out a fair value. Where do you live? There's nearly always someone local happy to help!

Cheers

Baz