Harry786aroon

Corrado storm WANTED!!

My wife's about to put her storm on the market if your still looking ?

Mystic blue owned by her for 10+years garaged and of the road for approx 7 years but moted yearly Intill last year.

A very genuine original example that's allways started when we have randomly gone to start it.

Is a little bit of a project I guess, few scratched and rust on wing and I expect the inside is a little "green" but no hidden secrets...

What's it worth guys??

The car is in Melksham near Chippenham mileage I will hazard a guess at 165k but really is a guess and needs confirming.

My wife has been hanging on to this car with a passion as it mystic blue with black leather it's the one people want we aren't planning on giving it away but are realistic as its a bit of a project. As we are not in the " corrado loop" anymore we are hoping for sensible offers.

Thanks Olly

It's hard to value based on the description to be honest..

If it's been maintained and loved in it's time off the road and previous mot shows no/minor advisories, it could be easy to clean up & mot without big issues and be worth good money.

If it's been sat up to rot and got worse over the years and would now fail an mot miserably it's worth the sum of its parts.

If it were me, i'd put it through an mot and see what it fails on. For £30 odd quid you could gain hundreds in potential value.

Agreed. Really helps sell with an MOT, as people will travel all over the UK for a Corrado - its a limited market as it is so its not worth limiting yourself to potential buyers in your relatively local area only. With an MOT they can turn up and drive the car away, rather than potentially spending hundreds on a flat bed or trailer.

As you're looking for a price I'll say £1000 as is, around £2000 with an MOT.

It's going to need 4 tyres and attention to brakes etc after sitting around for all that time, the fuel will be stale and that's just the start of all the expenditure too.

The mot did expire this last summer, we keep moting her then it relight sour love and we don't want to sell her....

I'll book her in next week....

Watch this space....

Thanks

Well sitting for over a year and literally first turn of the key ( with help from jump leads) it started.

And the brakes aren't even binding, seams to run fine even with a tank of fuel that must of been in there over 6 years.

It's reminding my wife why she was still hanging on.

Think it has 145kish on the clock but found loads of mots and paperwork and the service history was upto date prior to her being stored.

Mot should be this week so we will keep you all posted.