P3rks

Wanted - Corrado VR6 (or G60) - £6k to spend

I miss my old Corrado and want another. :o

Must be a post August 1993 VR6 (later spec with silver badges and interior) or a very clean G60.

Must be VERY good condition, that means no rust, dents or major paint defects. The interior must as good as it can be (no rips, cig burns or major wear etc).

I don't mind mods as long as they are subtle, high quality or easily removable.

Any colour (would prefer a dark Blue - Aqua, Mystic or Moonlights)

Recaro interior preferred bit would settle for a nice leather or cloth.

I have £6k to spend but this can stretch for the right car.

Happy to travel the country for the right one. Ready to leave an immediate deposit for the right car.

I miss this place, I had some personal things going on last time I was around and ****ed some people off - Sorry guys.

Sorted my self out now. Have a nice daily (2016 Leon FR) and a MK1 Golf Rivage which I've sold - Through Instagram of all places so I'm ready!

I miss that specialness the Corrado and VR6 has.

Welcome back mate, all is forgotten.

Good luck with the hunt for a corrado

Thank you! :luvlove:

There was a bloke from East Anglia was trying to sell a green VR6 one on ebay for a while just recently, looked absolutely sweet, rebuilt engine box and ABS at Stealth, Schrick manifold and cams, thousands spent, looked really sweet honest car, wanted about 4800 or something at end which sounded absolute steal. Would have bought it like a shot had not just got new engine, box, and pretty much all new mechanicals for mine. Don't know if he sold it or just got sick and withdrew it. Search ebay under previous lisitings and should find and message him, worth a go. Think he had Schrick in title so search Schrick VR6 and won't be too many.

Welcome back! Another to return.... they do get under your skin....

Good luck on the hunt, if I see anything suitable I'll let you know.

Rich, I knew you would be back! will the guy you sold yours to do a deal mate?

Me too! :dance:

Bodywork was tired and a lot of the good stuff is off the car now. Plus now I know Corrado's very well I'd rather start from scratch again!

There was a bloke from East Anglia was trying to sell a green VR6 one on ebay for a while just recently, looked absolutely sweet, rebuilt engine box and ABS at Stealth, Schrick manifold and cams, thousands spent, looked really sweet honest car, wanted about 4800 or something at end which sounded absolute steal. Would have bought it like a shot had not just got new engine, box, and pretty much all new mechanicals for mine. Don't know if he sold it or just got sick and withdrew it. Search ebay under previous lisitings and should find and message him, worth a go. Think he had Schrick in title so search Schrick VR6 and won't be too many.

Think that one sold very quickly. My timing has always been rubbish!

Welcome back! Another to return.... they do get under your skin....

Good luck on the hunt, if I see anything suitable I'll let you know.

Thanks!

Good to see lots of new/old members on here with cash to spend on a decent car. Hopefully, this shows prices are increasing to meet the Corrado's reputation as a modern classic.

Good to see lots of new/old members on here with cash to spend on a decent car. Hopefully, this shows prices are increasing to meet the Corrado's reputation as a modern classic.

My Last Corrado was a daily and the bodywork suffered as a result. My next one is a weekend toy for dry days, only. So I can justify a minter! The nice ones are certainly getting thin on the ground.

I've been keeping an eye open for a nice Rado' for a while now. Like yourself looking to get another just for weekends! I'm tracking ebay, autotrader and Gumtree.

I'm looking at around the £4k mark but not just yet (5-6 months time... i'm just watching the prices etc for now!) (wil get a red vr hopefully). Pretty nice Black one on Gumtree right now and someone listed this today that looks mint-o.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1991-Volkswagen-Corrado-Supercharged-G60-AKA-Jesus-/161938542924?hash=item25b44a114c:g:-AkAAOSwX~dWjFAV

I'll be super interested to know where you pick one up from n how much!

I've been keeping an eye open for a nice Rado' for a while now. Like yourself looking to get another just for weekends! I'm tracking ebay, autotrader and Gumtree.

I'm looking at around the £4k mark but not just yet (5-6 months time... i'm just watching the prices etc for now!) (wil get a red vr hopefully). Pretty nice Black one on Gumtree right now and someone listed this today that looks mint-o.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1991-Volkswagen-Corrado-Supercharged-G60-AKA-Jesus-/161938542924?hash=item25b44a114c:g:-AkAAOSwX~dWjFAV

I'll be super interested to know where you pick one up from n how much!

Holy Moly! That's mint. That's the only type of G60 I'd have. But it needs a 16vG60 in it!

I still want to hold out for a VR. The sound!

Holy Moly! That's mint. That's the only type of G60 I'd have. But it needs a 16vG60 in it!

I still want to hold out for a VR. The sound!

Yeah buddy! PM me if you get one please! Before xmas there was quite a few about nothing worth £6k tho' from what I can remember

Yeah buddy! PM me if you get one please! Before xmas there was quite a few about nothing worth £6k tho' from what I can remember

Well, from what I've seen, I'm hoping 4k will get me a very nice one and I'll have money to play with. £6k+ I'm expecting an immaculate Storm, forum hero car or a silly VRT etc. The cars do come around time to time. I'm in no rush but have money burning a hole in my pocket!

Echo you P3rks have cash waiting for the right one (wish my old Storm one was still around.....)

Well, from what I've seen, I'm hoping 4k will get me a very nice one and I'll have money to play with. £6k+ I'm expecting an immaculate Storm, forum hero car or a silly VRT etc. The cars do come around time to time. I'm in no rush but have money burning a hole in my pocket!

It's just filtering out the the others which is a hard job. Dreamers, time wasters etc.

Have you seen the Volkswizard Corrado on Pistonheads. Looks clean (recent respray and cloth Recaros). Just seems very strong money.

Echo you P3rks have cash waiting for the right one (wish my old Storm one was still around.....)

My Storm grey VR6 is hibernating nicely in my heated garage but I'm still missing my mk1 Golfs and I am swithering whether to keep or sell.

I've only had it since September and haven't even enjoyed it properly yet.

And I'm selling my Mk1 Golf for another Corrado! :)

My Storm grey VR6 is hibernating nicely in my heated garage but I'm still missing my mk1 Golfs and I am swithering whether to keep or sell.

I've only had it since September and haven't even enjoyed it properly yet.

How bizarre :dance:

I've already got one lined up and a mk2 if I want them from one of my mates who builds them.

I am 50/50 with what to do :shrug:

What mk1 do you have ?

Its a good one... and only down the road for me also but personally the colour didn't do it for me and I am after something a little more special (I know its a pretty rare colour). My last Corrado was supplied by these guys and I was v.happy with it (until I lost my storage).

It's just filtering out the the others which is a hard job. Dreamers, time wasters etc.

Have you seen the Volkswizard Corrado on Pistonheads. Looks clean (recent respray and cloth Recaros). Just seems very strong money.

How bizarre :dance:

I've already got one lined up and a mk2 if I want them from one of my mates who builds them.

I am 50/50 with what to do :shrug:

What mk1 do you have ?

GTi Rivage at the moment. Always wanted one and it's too good for me to start playing with! :bonk:

Its a good one... and only down the road for me also but personally the colour didn't do it for me and I am after something a little more special (I know its a pretty rare colour). My last Corrado was supplied by these guys and I was v.happy with it (until I lost my storage).

So worth a look? Not over priced?

I sold my mint VW Golf GTI Sportline a year ago and I have no idea why as I had got it to one of if not the best original paint Sportlines in the UK.

I recognise your name. Your Sportline was mint! what you have now?

I had a concours series 1 golf from 1980 with 32k miles which won all the shows last year. Sold it and bought the VR6.

38DCFDF6-0FFD-48EC-9FC8-D5E2158D49F3_zpsuoflepes.jpg

D16FCD9F-02D3-484F-BE06-17CD68D43936_zpspzf1dfxn.jpg