G5vws

Glass needed

Hi folks.

Unfortunatley My Corrado has been vandalised in a bad way. Every bit of glass has been caved in so I'm looking for a full set of glass for a late spec Corrado. Don't really want to go through my insurance as they would probably write the car off.

Hopefully one of you guys can point me in the right direction or maybe have some kicking about.

I'm based in south west scotland,

Thanks in advance.

Hi mate I have both doors, both rear quarter glass and tailgate glass

I just dont have the windscreen

located in county durham

It is, I'm just glad its only the glass that got it.

The rest of the car has survived, I'm guessing it was just kids messing about as nothing has been stolen.

Had a thought mate if you could get all this glass off me then would be easier to get screen done on insurance?

Pmd u buddy

Sorry to hear this - there's a lot of sad little fkers out there with nothing better to do

than go round causing damage to other people's property. Tell the police and they

ain't interested. But if you catch the little fkers that did it, you get nicked for sorting them

out.

I had the front and rear screens put through whilst the car was on my drive , and the cost through the insurance would have come to over £750.00 so they wanted to wright off the car for glass ! no other damage had been done , needless to say i sourced the glass myself and it came to less so all was good.

Hope it all comes good for you .

Yeah same situation rest of the car is more or less perfect. It is all coming good thanks to you guys on here.

Planning to replace the rear screen and windscreen after a respray so the originals are going out, the windscreens maybe past it, delamination around the bottom edges. I'm in Perth.

Can't thank you guys enough. Got everything sorted apart from a windscreen.

So looking like It'll be back on the road by mid next week. Provided i can find a windscreen localish that is.