john46

Corrado vr6 grill badge in red must be mint cheers

Hi I'm after a red vr6 badge I have a silver one but I'm after a red one so could do a swop if someone was interested

Have a look in the suppliers forum, Rog Chatfield is producing stickers which are perfect unless you want to fork out £100 for a second hand one!

£100 Jesus I might get my silver one professionally painted then I'll check the stickers out though cheers

Christ all mighty what are some of the prices like for such tiny parts

OK red badges were only for a very limited time but talk about taking the ****!!

EDIT: oooo it just starred my profanity automatically - didn't know it did that lol

oh & stickers all the way for a nice red badge you can keep changing the sticker if it fades

It ****ing does yeah!! :lol:

ha ha ha well **** me this could produce some opportunities to take the **** out of systems that regularly **** us around & create some funny ****ing posts

I find it funny as **** that you can type the full ******* text & the system lets you think you can get away with it & happily potty mouth away & then bam no way mother ****er as soon as you hit the post button it stars the **** out of your post

PMSL

EDIT: apologies to the OP

There is a guy in Madrid(I think) that makes reproduction badges, but they are just stickers again on a new backing......they are nice though......I bought one red and one in silver :lol:

Also bought the stickers to spruce up the original ones I have :)

33973B2F-4838-4C32-BF0A-8784FBBA642C.jpg

they really do look lovely easypops!

the presentation boxes would make me want to put them in a cabinet though & not on the car lol

Ha ha, that's half the reason I bought them, and who knows if they'll ever see any action :lol:

nice, I like it :D

could you link me up for where you got them pls?

Price for them seems to be 60 euro + shipping which seems pretty reasonable.

Price for them seems to be 60 euro + shipping which seems pretty reasonable.

Sorry, I should have said that, they are €60 plus €20 shipping. I paid €140 delivered, so only one shipping charge :)

Just a update I managed to find a brand new never fitted genuine red vr6 badge a guy listed it on eBay so messaged him like 2 mins after it was listed and I got a good deal let's say so I am one happy boy I'm scared to fit it now :dance:

Just a update I managed to find a brand new never fitted genuine red vr6 badge a guy listed it on eBay so messaged him like 2 mins after it was listed and I got a good deal let's say so I am one happy boy I'm scared to fit it now :dance:

Good find that, how much did you pay?

I couldn't excahnge that type of information lol but I was happy it turned up today and it is as described new and never fitted :thumbleft:cheers Sean was a good find