black dub

Zeitronix zt 2 multi gauge

Zeitronix zt-2 wideband afr meter + data logging system with blue display 52mm gauge unused nib retails at £310. The kit contains:

The Zt-2 Wideband AFR Controller,

Wideband Oxygen Sensor,

O2 Harness,

Signal Harness,

Datalogging Software,

Installation Instructions,

2 pin EGT connector.

http://www.efi-parts.co.uk/index.php?productID=172

Plus I also have the EGT probe + extension cable retails at £70

http://www.efi-parts.co.uk/index.php?productID=174

Plus genuine 3.5bar boost sensor retails at £95

http://www.efi-parts.co.uk/index.php?productID=185

This complete zeitronix kit totals £475 do it for £320.

Edited by black dub
Sold 1 more item

Have you got a price in mind for the OBD2 setup with the bog standard manifold? I've no idea on value either, but my engine is just about to come out of the car so would be an ideal time to swap to OBD2. Is the loom ready to install or does work need to be done on it?

Have you got a price in mind for the OBD2 setup with the bog standard manifold? I've no idea on value either, but my engine is just about to come out of the car so would be an ideal time to swap to OBD2. Is the loom ready to install or does work need to be done on it?

oooo that sounds interesting Jim!!!! :D

Hi Jim the loom is good to go but will need re wrapping in loom/cloth tape as I was going to hide it all as car is having a shaved bay, only reason I'm selling is because I'm going standalone management. I'll take some pics when at my workshop later for u to see

I'm tentatively interested subject to a price, and a discussion with the garage as to whether they're willing to go through installing it or not :)

It's really easy to install yourself bud, I've even labeled up all the plugs for location to make it so simple. Plus as I take it its going in a corrado both ur light and fan loom r separate so only engine loom n engine harness to swap for obd2

So how much? I don't want to lowball you but honestly have no idea of value. £150?

I'll also express an interest in the OBD2 stuff, but Jim was first.

Has the loom been used by you or just readied to fit?

The ODB2 head, what's involved in fitting this to an ABV block? In the past I've seen another here with chemical metal used to block something off?

Ok I've had a little look about to see what the obd2 is worth n if u say the inlet £60-80 and throttle body go for about £60 then factor in £75 to have the ecu immobiliser removed plus maf sensor n coilpack then the time I've spent stripping back all the crap that is not used as mk3 golf light n fan loom is all integrated. So I would say £300 and I could probably include delivery in that too.

Yes I have had my corrado running on this obd2 loom then removed it all as was going to lengthen and shorten areas of the loom as having a shaved bay but have decided to run standalone management for better control of boost and turning.

Cheers for a price but a bit more than I want to spend I think so will let you have second dibs, Dox.

I'll also express an interest in the OBD2 stuff, but Jim was first.

Has the loom been used by you or just readied to fit?

The ODB2 head, what's involved in fitting this to an ABV block? In the past I've seen another here with chemical metal used to block something off?

The obd2 head is bolt for bolt swap but has larger Oil ways and this obviously has larger valves n ported out all by schrick n I think I still have the receipt somewhere that can supply.

I'm open to offers on all items.

If the Schrick BV head is the 'double chain' type (double sprockets on the cams) i.e. 93-95 or early 96 ODB2 and is as described then i'll take it at the stated price £500. I'm in Kent so could collect / pay this weekend, I would need a copy of that receipt from Stealth to add to my paperwork though.

After alot of thought of which direction to take my corrado I have decided to sell the following:

Schrick big valve head (obd2) this was on my supercharged engine it has 2mm oversized inlet and outlet valves and flowed out, this was supplied by stealth racing which I have recieps totalling around £2000 this is in excellent condition and could just do with face cleaning and valves re lapped back in. This has got to be worth £500.

I could prob drop to £250 at best if u collect or I can find out postage cost for u.

Can I use my existing coilpack then?

What map is in the ecu, standard?

Yep u can use existing coilpack, ecu is standard it's just had the immobiliser removed so can keep original key and no extra wiring