morgsVR6

New Classic Green Storm

Hi guys,

After an absence of 8 years, I have re-joined the Corrado ownership club...and with what (I feel at least) is a fantastic example of a classic green Storm.

Few pics below. Just 66k miles on the clock, as far as I know fully original other than KW coilovers and stereo upgrade.

Has been fantastically looked after by previous owner Steve and I hope to continue that during my ownership.

I want to enjoy driving her but will probably only add 2000 miles a year max.

No real "plan" for her at this stage...but keen to get a few little niggles sorted out (e.g. dodgy fuel gauge) over the coming weeks.

Hoping to attend the VW show in Leeds later this year, hopefully might bump into some of you there

Cheers, Jack

Welcome back Jack! Looks an incredible example there, even the tail pipe looks really clean and original. congrats on your purchase!

Welcome back to ownership. Looks like a lovely example you have there .

Thanks! Hoping to get a bit more involved on here this time around too...

Welcome back Jack! Looks an incredible example there, even the tail pipe looks really clean and original. congrats on your purchase!

Thanks Sean! Really pleased.

Nice Storm.

I was going to go an view this car about 10 years ago. It was for sale at Volkscars and it had 39K miles on it. I have the sales advert still on my PC and the photos!

Nice Storm.

I was going to go an view this car about 10 years ago. It was for sale at Volkscars and it had 39K miles on it. I have the sales advert still on my PC and the photos!

Thanks Chris! That is when the previous owner bought it, i'd love to see the advert and photos from back then if you wouldn't mind digging them out?

Thanks Chris! That is when the previous owner bought it, i'd love to see the advert and photos from back then if you wouldn't mind digging them out?

PM me your email address and I'll send you the add.