Jon_vr6

Corrado VDO gauges

Was thinking about a set of these again recently - but at that sort of price they get ****ed!

How much are they direct from Classic parts though, as thats where Heritage get their supply from. Maybe the price is dictated by them...........

How much are they direct from Classic parts though, as thats where Heritage get their supply from. Maybe the price is dictated by them...........

Unavailable through classic parts

I phoned them about these to ask if they had the wrong price! Then I wanted to know if that came with the loom and senders - nope.

Does anyone know if there's a circuit diagram of the vdo unit about? I have a set that a mate is repairing and we need to see a diagram.

http://www.allvinylexperience.com

Only one set left.... When their gone their gone...... Don't miss out.

And 8 people watching... 7 people are going to miss out 😀

I bought my guages a few years back for about 170... But bought a sender recently from heritage.. I asked about the current price and it's been set by classic part... And yes only two sets were available at the time.

They will sell at that price or as they are so rare being the only set will increase in price.

I guess 360 isn't the actual price a 10% discount should be available to take in eBay selling fees. Doing it direct from heritage.

Edited by delfinis38

Must be a market for a Chinese copy of the guages

I was just thinking the same. We need to get 8vMatt on the case (he sorted out the replacement headlight switches) :)

I was just thinking the same. We need to get 8vMatt on the case (he sorted out the replacement headlight switches) :)

Yep this ^^^^

Tbh I find it absolutely ridiculous that certain items are given such an extortionate price which IMHO is totally unrelated to the product's actual value. As a comparison I sold my auto box which had about 50k miles on it for £60! I'm sure that some strips of plastic can't have a value three times that of a whole gearbox... but I guess it's what people are willing to pay

Yep this ^^^^

Tbh I find it absolutely ridiculous that certain items are given such an extortionate price which IMHO is totally unrelated to the product's actual value. As a comparison I sold my auto box which had about 50k miles on it for £60! I'm sure that some strips of plastic can't have a value three times that of a whole gearbox... but I guess it's what people are willing to pay

Okay I confess I bought one on the last 2 VDO guages off heritage at £366... I thought it was steep at the time and didn't want to buy, but my old man persuaded me when he said he would go Dutch.

Theres some on ebay used for 278 quid

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wow at that price I'd buy the new one... Heritage will give 10% if you ask nicely.