northG60

New front indicators for early models

Hi all spotted these on the my travels just wondering what your thoughts are, obviously I would prefer brand new hella Originals but at this price ?and fk don't have a terrible reputation. The cables look too short but would they fit am early front end?

Link: http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/Lighting-Tuning/Indicator/Front-indicator-Set-VW-Corrado-Yr-88-95-chrome.html

Can you even get new hella ones? Mine are just nasty after I put brand new new fogs in both sides

Any input would be great

I got the late ones a few weeks back from Heritage , not sure if they have the early ones though? . The ones in your link say 88-95 that can't be right as Early and late are different.

Checked about a month ago and they either didn't even list early ones or they have to no stock. how much did you pay out of interest? Might have to check classic parts vw again to see if they have been added

Checked about a month ago and they either didn't even list early ones or they have to no stock. how much did you pay out of interest? Might have to check classic parts vw again to see if they have been added

ARZ have some but they are crystal's

http://www.arz-tuning.de/shop/en/Lighting/VW/Corrado/Turn-Signals-Side-Repeaters

ahh no longer states if early or late though :(

early indicators have a 'plugged' hole in the corner so you can adjust the foglight level, so those look late to me, and they are listed as VR6 which suggests late. Although being aftermarket indicators, that have matched fogs, they may not include the fog adjustment 'hole' anyway.

early indicators have a 'plugged' hole in the corner so you can adjust the foglight level, so those look late to me, and they are listed as VR6 which suggests late. Although being aftermarket indicators, that have matched fogs, they may not include the fog adjustment 'hole' anyway.

very interesting info thanks David

PS I do love your profile picture!!

very interesting info thanks David

PS I do love your profile picture!!

that was taken in 2008 leaving the Nurburgring campsite where the 20yr anniversary meet was held, must have been about 50 corrados in convoy all left at the same time through the nearby villages and there'd been several hundred at the campsite!

that was taken in 2008 leaving the Nurburgring campsite where the 20yr anniversary meet was held, must have been about 50 corrados in convoy all left at the same time through the nearby villages and there'd been several hundred at the campsite!

wow - I bet that was an awesome sight to see & also be part of

just looked through VW classic parts and only found the late ones where you cant adjust the fog light level and vw heritage dont sell early parts.... dont realy know where else to look now

I would have to check , but from memory I think they were £47.00 each ?

I bought a pair of the "cheap" ones of eBay,Put chrome bulbs in,83d73321de27c6b1b6e2bb453ee1d30d.jpg

They look ok,may tint them like I had the originals,(same as the fogs)