EJ Taylor

BRAND NEW 225/45/16 R888's on ebay - lesson learned.

YES, im an idiot. their we go i said it so no1 else has to.

So anyone who is or knows anyone who might be interested, attached is the ebay link to my brand new Toyo R888's, 225/45/16

They dont fit on a corrado. to save you some agro. But hey, we live and learn, looked awesome though hahaha, just cant turn the wheel.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRAND-NEW-TOYO-R888-Tyres-225-45-16-225-45-16-TRACK-DAY-tire-/252395249457?hash=item3ac3eddf31:g:AmIAAOSwXSJXPX9a

Nothing constructive to the sale but I thought of you yesterday when I saw These guys parked up as I drove past!

just a little side project i got going mate, pays for the mods. :smug: ha

They dont fit on a corrado. to save you some agro. But hey, we live and learn, looked awesome though hahaha, just cant turn the wheel.

The wheels do look good. I presume the wheels themselves are too wide, or is it the 225 width tyre that causes the issues?

The wheels do look good. I presume the wheels themselves are too wide, or is it the 225 width tyre that causes the issues?

wheels are fine, its a combination of a 225 width and a 25 profile on a 16" rim that stuffs it, same fitment on a 15" would fit, external circumference is just to big, i raised the coilovers 100mm and still no chance, cant turn properly.

see the front wheel, that how i normally run it, with a 205 40 16 on, but with the amount of power im adding and diff and wanting to make it a primarily drivers car, i wanted more traction

Edited by EJ Taylor