tony_ack

Corrado vr6 speedlines and tyres

I'm looking for a set of speedlines with decent tyres, preferably local to Leeds. Anyone got anything? Would consider a swap (part ex or straight swap depending on condition of wheels and tyres) for the BBS RC 16s on the car at the moment.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Have a set, been painted black (not by me) but have brand new tyres.

In North Wales so about 1hr 30 drive from Leeds

Tempted, but would prefer silver if possible though, and a little far.

Easypops how much are you after for the 3.

Ideally I'm after some to refurbish so I'm slowly cheaply collecting them. And I don't need to have Tyres

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Easypops how much are you after for the 3.

Ideally I'm after some to refurbish so I'm slowly cheaply collecting them. And I don't need to have Tyres

For all 3 sets?

Ha ha sorry mate i obviously mis read that. I'm thought you had 3 alloys not 3 sets. Isn't that classed as hoarding

Ha ha sorry mate i obviously mis read that. I'm thought you had 3 alloys not 3 sets. Isn't that classed as hoarding

Ha ha, you don't know the half of it mate, fairly sure there are 8 sets of Corrado size wheels, 3xspeedlines , 3xsolitudes,1xbbsrz,1xmonte-carlos(I think that's what they are called) not to mention the 2 spare sets of Audi wheels(my daily) and the 2 spare sets of seat wheels(missus's daily) :lol:

If you want I could dig out a set of Speedlines and have the tyres removed, send you a few pics and then I'll come up with a price, if not, no stress, they can stay where they are :lol:

Haha, thats definitely hoarding! Can you fit a car in your double garage with those wheels! (Don't know if you have a double garage, it just sounds better for affect!)

Haha, thats definitely hoarding! Can you fit a car in your double garage with those wheels! (Don't know if you have a double garage, it just sounds better for affect!)

Think he has a warehouse.

That's a proper man thing to have. I'm feeling good as I've got the old front seats from my Corrado in the living room. Result

I've got a shed, a porch, 2 bin cupboards and 2 garden storage boxes. Can't wait to get a proper garage!

Ha ha, my garage is a fair size, although the rhs is given over to my home business, the twilight VR is in the other side, outside the Storm is under cover, beside that is the breaker, then the red VR I got recently and lastly, the oak green mk2......which I failed to mention when describing the wheel hoard :lol:

3ACAA1B9-D60D-4DE2-8C6A-8C9179D629CE.jpg

6A77FE19-24F2-45A6-8140-EE8BC134FC61.jpg

68BB94F6-EBCE-4076-8614-F98059260BC4.jpg

1FA63A47-3D99-4D36-807F-A9D05FA277B9.jpg

A85587DF-B1C2-4300-81CF-6E1A80123627.jpg

I never claimed to be sane :)

Tell me not to be nosey if you wish... Did I see some picture frames and stuff in your garage in an earlier post. Wonder if the art in your avatar has something to do with your business.

Tell me not to be nosey if you wish... Did I see some picture frames and stuff in your garage in an earlier post. Wonder if the art in your avatar has something to do with your business.

I am a picture framer mate, and I collect art when I can , all my avatars are of stuff I have hanging about the house, the more abstract ones are not downstairs as the missus isn't a big fan of the weirder ones, the one there just now is by an artist called Frank McFadden

Apologies to the op, this thread seems to have gone astray, please delete all this if necessary

Cool.... I can't paint or draw but appreciate a good picture... Bought a few recently by a contempary artist who does boats and sea landscapes in lymington... Stephen lees. Love most of his work...

Yup this post has gone a bit astray... Please delete if you wish.

Edited by delfinis38