Rado87

Fuse 19 keeps blowing

Thank you, that's a big help. Just noticed on the vag com thread there's an OBDeleven app thing that sounds freaking awesome. Is it anywhere near as comprehensive as vcds anyone know? Not really a cost cutting exercise, more a time cutting... think the summer would be over by the time vcds arrived from the states.

Ta

I ordered off them on-line and it only took a few days to arrive - you can choose the type of shipping you want I seem to remember. The software itself is just a download. Remember that you can only do few things on the VR6 compared to on modern cars - no mapping or programming, just diagnostics. It is kind of the gold standard for VAG cars apart from VW's own set-up though.

This is true. Just discovered that that OBDeleven thing is for android only, would've been saaaweet to have that on the move at all times. Ah well, I'll follow your advice. Chars again.

I may well have solved this issue of fuse 19 popping. It turns out I had the connectors for the black coolant temp sensor and the air intake temp sensor connected the wrong way round! All has been good since, fingers crossed......