VR-Sixy

Harewood House - August.

Is anyone from my neck of the woods going? I have received a kind offer of a quarterlight glass from Lilfuzzer but he's in

Durham and i'm in Surrey. Anyone want to play pass the Quarterlight?

Thanks in advance.

Nick

I will be going and heading home to the south coast Sunday late afternoon / early eve I would imagine , so could possibly meet somewhere to hand over said glass , A3 somewhere ?

Edited by Harrier

Harrier, you are a Diamond!! I'm about 4/5 miles from the A3 at the Cobham turn off. What date in August is Harewood happening? If i can't get to the A3, i can always get a train to where you are.... Hampshire is a lot nearer than Durham. Cheers Mate.

It's the weekend of 12 August Nick

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Cool, might be able to get my car back on the road quicker than i thought! Can you ping Harrier a message and i'll ping him my mobile number as well. Cheers. Nick.

Cool, might be able to get my car back on the road quicker than i thought! Can you ping Harrier a message and i'll ping him my mobile number as well. Cheers. Nick.

Will do Nick

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Thinking of going on the Sunday! I live near santapod and on vw days etc it's horrendous getting in to the place! What this place like?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk