vw-ollie

Breaking - '92 Corrado 20vt (BAM)

Well I've not had the car long but I've decided to break my Corrado as I simply do not have the time to do what I had originally planned with it.

I have not yet started to strip the car so everything is available. I'm not 100% what the colour is but its the dark blue that looks slightly purple is certain light.

I will start a list of the main items of the car / none standard items (the car was originally a G60).

- 1.8 20VT BAM engine running the Qpeng loom and downpipes

- Mk4 Golf Anniversary alloys in original finish but they do have some kerbing. 2 of the tyres are near enough brand new and 2 will require replacing

- CDA air filter

- Full black leather interior (from a Storm?)

If anyone is interested in any other items let me know and I will post images if required. I will also get some images of the full car up asap.

Thanks for looking

Hi Nice Corrado, shame you have decided to break it!

how much do you want for the wheels and the interior, if possible can you upload some photos of the interior.

Where abouts are you located

Hi all,

I am located in Leeds for everyone asking, I will update this on my profile too.

I am breaking it as the majority of the work that needs doing is body work and I just don't have the time / space to strip to get it to the condition I wanted to. All the arches need sorting as were not rolled correctly by the previous owner and there is corrosion along to top of the screen.

I have quite a lot of interest in the interior already so I will get the photos to the people who have already PM'd and on here ASAP.

Regarding the alloys Mardecconor I am open to sensible offers as I not sure what they are worth so send me a PM over.

Thanks

Hi all,

I am located in Leeds for everyone asking, I will update this on my profile too.

Not far from me. Liking the all red rear lights, what condition are they in?

Hi all,

Will be getting all requested photos out today as didn't get chance yesterday.

MZpog - The all red rears are in good condition, I will have a closer inspection to confirm and post some photos for you.

VEEDUBBED - photos to come for you today. I think there ay be a small crack in one of them but will post the photos regardless.

lion - I am 99% sure the ECU is a Qpeng one as the previous owner paid IRO £1200 for the loom adapting, downpipe and ECU when he originally put the engine in. PM me an offer on the loom.

kruwler - Yes the wheels are 5 x100. The door mirrors are in good condition and is it just the mirror adjustment switch you are wanting?

Cheers

Guest sam1990rhodes

Am also interested in the interior/door cards.

MZpog - The all red rears are in good condition, I will have a closer inspection to confirm and post some photos for you.

Cheers

Hi Ollie, I'll probably leave the wheels and interior for now as I haven't long purchased the car. How much do you want for both window switches and the plastic cowl that goes around the steering wheel.

Thanks

Can you tell me what fuel pump you have in it please. I'm in the process of converting mine but I have two fuel pumps, one in tank and one underside of car. both seized. Giving me a headache trying to find replacement parts. Ta

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Guest sam1990rhodes
Hi Ollie, I'll probably leave the wheels and interior for now as I haven't long purchased the car.

I am still interested pending pictures.

Hi all,

kruwler - Yes the wheels are 5 x100. The door mirrors are in good condition and is it just the mirror adjustment switch you are wanting?

Cheers

is it the facelift square and arrows switch or the earlier knob one? both mirrors + motors + wiring + switch for sure.

Hi for starters if your sunroof cables are in good nick Id like to buy them, also need the drivers side black plastic sill trim and the trim around the inside of the rear hatch. I can send pics if Im not being clear about what I need. Thanks :)