michaelbailey

My car doesnt like fluids!!!

Okay so lomg story short water and oil leaks. Oil leaking from typical oil cooler thats fine. But also above the oil filter. Is there a temp sensor in the top of the oil filter casing? Because this is where there seems to be a stream of oil coming from. Also a steady dripping of water coming from the aux belt area. Will this be from a water pump or something pipe going into it. All new rad and stuff just cant see where the waters coming from but a steady dripping every few seconds. Why dont vr6s like not leaking!?

There are two sensors on the oil housing , I've just replaced mine as it was leaking from them . I think I paid £34.00 for both from TPS .

You've hit the nail on the head with all of them I reckon. Only other thing where the water leak could be coming from is the "Crack pipe" which runs along the front of the block and feeds into the water pump. These are common problem areas so worth investigating that before water pump I reckon.

You need to replace or at least check the whole cooling system if it is leaking. Fixing one part just moves the problem to another spot on this age of car. Just my experience.