Gee21

Hello 1st post

Hi All, I'm Gee from Glasgow. I am on the hunt for my first Corrado and would like to buy a car from an enthusiast rather than a trader etc...

I spotted a Corrado at a local car meet I go to every month. It's the first one I have seen in the flesh for years. I've just sold my 1991 Lotus Elan and was looking for a good 4 seater where I can get the family in. As soon as I saw it I new this is the car.

Suppose the question is what's best VR6 or G60?

I'm off to the classified section! :-)

G60 vs VR6 debate..... Brave 1st post mate :lol:

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your hunt. There is a buying guide if you google it (sites own search is pants, but the content is great) the guide will help you learn about common foibles etc.

Cheers for now (VR6 by the way ;) )

Hi buddy.

I take my grey VR6 to Tartan Tarmac most months along with Fraser is his green Stirm and Kenny with his Black VR6

Hi buddy.

I take my grey VR6 to Tartan Tarmac most months along with Fraser is his green Stirm and Kenny with his Black VR6

Hi Mate yes I'm a Tartan Tarmac regular. It must have been Frasers car I seen on Sunday.

I'm on the hunt for a minter.

Cheers

It's in brilliant condition and a great car.

There's not many mint cars for sale especially up here.

Yeh I just need to keep a good lookout for one. Don't mind traveling the whole of the U.K. For the right car. Most of my previous cars have all been from the south of England. Look forward to seeing yours in the flesh.

Guest sam1990rhodes
I was away camping so never made it on Sunday.

This is mine

4E0C1DD9-37E3-4B25-AE12-FF24D4E30C50_zpsnyqhlx9z.jpg

those alloys are amazing, what are they called? can you get them in 4x100?

Welcome along mate, also in Glasgow, no shiny pics from me though, mine are all work in progress :lol:

Guys I'm having a brekkie meet at Western VW at Newbridge on Sun 18th Sept from 1000-1200, I was invited by Western to bring along my Retro VW Facebook club.

They are supplying tea/coffee and bacon rolls as well as a technician and parts guy for any questions.

Welcome to the forum chaps. Yeah I was at Tartan Tarmac on Sunday. Next time be sure to say hello!

Chris, I've yet to check the date with Marie-Clare with regards to the brekkie meet. If I'm free I will be there.

Fraser

IMG_6128_zpse6byjgnh.jpg

Welcome to the forum chaps. Yeah I was at Tartan Tarmac on Sunday. Next time be sure to say hello!

Chris, I've yet to check the date with Marie-Clare with regards to the brekkie meet. If I'm free I will be there.

Fraser

IMG_6128_zpse6byjgnh.jpg

WOW yes its your fault I am on here hunting! :-)