delfinis38

Just for something different... Super car show..

Thought you guys might be interested... I went to the super car show at Blenheim palace yesterday... Wow what a turn out of cars their were... No veedubs I'm afraid. I would even suggest their was more super cars here than I've ever seen at good wood festival or even in one place.

Loved the que to get in cars were getting impatient and I was behind 10 super cars and they were reving the nuts off their cars.... It sounded lovely...

Stayed for the Silverstone auction... Some lovely cars were sold.

Took loads of pictures here's just a selection.

Any way if anyone things this is not fit for the forum please delete.

Edited by delfinis38

Wow! Need to go to this next year with my son. We're both lambo fans. How much was the ticket?

Wow! Need to go to this next year with my son. We're both lambo fans. How much was the ticket?

It's not actually expensive. I live only 40 mins away and I,ve bought entry for the house and gardens for the year it's about 20 quid, 8 pounds with tesco club card points :) it allows you in the house and gardens all year which is lovely in itself.... However they put on shows during the year classic car shows flower show etc and they do 4 breakfast car clubs which are included in the ticket price... Theirs only 3 shows you have to pay extra for. Super car show being one which is 7 pounds or the hospitality bit is 250.

I just paid 7 pounds yesterday... The Lamborghini which was green and orange was brand new 66 plate. I've never seen so many super cars....

The blue Ferrari.............just shows money cant buy you taste.

His inspiration?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]84474[/ATTACH]