k_n_s_jennings

24v Converted Aqua Blue Corrado

What sort of price would you be asking for it now? Bit of a trek for me to come and take a looksee unless I can convince the Mrs and it's worth it...

Hi mate

I have been waiting for someone to take the temptation away from me but I see he's still for sale. do you have time this weekend to take a look?

thanks

Free Sunday if you can let me know a rough time.

What sort of price would you be asking for it now? Bit of a trek for me to come and take a looksee unless I can convince the Mrs and it's worth it...

Still £1500, no less, but you are welcome to pay more if you are feeling generous!

Not worth the trip if you want to make a bid though as it would be a wasted journey for you.

£1,500 seems a ridiculous bargain especially considering the extremely rare 16" Speedlines that are fitted. Really regret selling those. If you'd consider swapping them for normal 15" Speedlines and cash your way, let me know!

£1,500 seems a ridiculous bargain especially considering the extremely rare 16" Speedlines that are fitted. Really regret selling those. If you'd consider swapping them for normal 15" Speedlines and cash your way, let me know!

Wouldn't want to split them from the car they are part of it's character now, I think they really suit it.

Agree that's a lot of car for the money. If the person who bought it was capable and had the means to do the bodywork, they'd be laughing!

So, who's going to step forward and admit they were the brave one to take on this project?!

Hands up. That will be me then!! Made it back to Bournemouth without any worries. will be in regular use while I sort out some major issues on the 20VT that needs some attention. I have to say that it feels really well put together and I'm enjoying it at the moment, the mods are brilliant on it the paintwork and dents being the main thing that let it down but I'm not too worried about that for the time being. I've been lazy with recording the work on the other C, but I've enjoyed reading the build thread and aim to keep that going as and when I get round to doing anything on this one as it's nice to have the history.

Welcome - I'm in Bournemouth too, I think there was talk of a meet up at some point so should get it in the diary as spring approaches.

Car looks nice

Welcome - I'm in Bournemouth too, I think there was talk of a meet up at some point so should get it in the diary as spring approaches.

Car looks nice

yeah I should be more sociable and pop out to some more events, I have met a couple of other local forum members at some things. always good to check out some other cars. I'll keep an eye out if there's anything going on